Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Rick Ross Beef?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Next Rick Ross Beef? Empty
PostSubject: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

Rapper Freddie Gibbs, who once upon a time was in AHH’s Breeding Ground, has come out and dissed the one known as the Teflon Don, MC Hammer and Big Meech…ROZAY - your hero and mine. Here is what he had to say:

“That dude makes good records, but I just can't support no bold-faced lying on records. I guess he's entertaining people. It's like a movie, like 'Scarface.' He can have that fake lane. I'll stay in the real lane. We got a non-fiction lane of rap, that's how I'm looking at it now. So you got that fiction lane over there where they're doing all them. I do the non-fiction, the autobiography, the real shit."

Freddie is actually very talented. Support dude!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:04 pm

I side with Freddie on this one, even though some fakers have made some great records over the years.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

He dissed Rick Ross a while ago in his song Crushin' Feelins'. "I threw my tape up out the streets and watch my tape lift off, without a verse from Weezy, Kanye or the FAKE RICK ROSS."

With that said, I love Freddie and he would destroy Ricky Ross if they ever had beef. I think we all know that though....
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 1:39 am

Steve wrote:
Rapper Freddie Gibbs, who once upon a time was in AHH’s Breeding Ground, has come out and dissed the one known as the Teflon Don, MC Hammer and Big Meech…ROZAY - your hero and mine. Here is what he had to say:

“That dude makes good records, but I just can't support no bold-faced lying on records. I guess he's entertaining people. It's like a movie, like 'Scarface.' He can have that fake lane. I'll stay in the real lane. We got a non-fiction lane of rap, that's how I'm looking at it now. So you got that fiction lane over there where they're doing all them. I do the non-fiction, the autobiography, the real shit."

Freddie is actually very talented. Support dude!

Megalon is also talented. But in thay realm numbers speak volumes
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

Numbers are for idiots that need direction...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Rick Ross Beef?   Next Rick Ross Beef? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Rick Ross Beef?
Page 1 of 1