Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check out this track by a friends rap group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

check out this track by a friends rap group Empty
PostSubject: check out this track by a friends rap group   check out this track by a friends rap group Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:54 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?35ol36c17rtdzb3

keep in mind they only do this for fun for now. and before people bash their name lmao, they named themselves that in like 8th grade because of Biggie's group and just never changed it...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: check out this track by a friends rap group   check out this track by a friends rap group Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm

thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this track by a friends rap group   check out this track by a friends rap group Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

I like that beat and the hook is decent. They got rhyme skills no doubt but nothing about them would make me want to hear more. Underground midwestern cats would eat this up I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this track by a friends rap group   check out this track by a friends rap group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this track by a friends rap group
Page 1 of 1