Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:26 pm

Looks like I'm running this section of the forum. Basically this section will compile "classic" threads. Some things that would make a thread "classic" would be if they are hilarious, heated, revealing/informational, or just extremely good discussions. I'm also going to link to some classic threads on Amazon so that some new members can see where we came from, and those that have been around can relive some fun times.

Any help finding/recommending threads is welcome and will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:35 pm

Give me 2 or 3 days to get this place fully running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:47 pm

take your time - no rush -appreciate the help, plus I know tons of those threads are buried.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 11:47 pm

This section is getting realer by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!   Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Classic Threads and Discussions!
Page 1 of 1