Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Albums Day 9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:22 am

Today I take it to Brooklyn and shine the light on M-1 of dead prez solo album. It's call Confidental and I think a lot of people either ignored it or was unaware of it. I truly like this album and its a way lighter version subject matter wise than dead prez. So its safe your you white guys who hate dead prez... 👅 But in all seriousness he did a good job walking his own path away from the direction of the grp. Its still politcal and revolutionary but safer or more accessible I guess.

M.I.A. Albums Day 9 M1confidential

Here's the single off the album feat. a yet known K'naan:

Oy yeah by the way Slang....M-1 sho reps that dirty south huh?....... Wink
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

I heard this a while back, and it was cool. I think I'll give it another spin sometime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:15 pm

No poll....but great slept on album, I love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:18 pm

Yeah I figured we had to many polls and no one was really voting so I said fuck it.

I got this cd at a 3.75-4.0.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:44 pm

I copped this the day it came out. I love this album. stic.man's solo was cool too, but I liked this one more.

4 stars for me now...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:52 pm

I've never heard any materials from Dead Prez.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:15 pm

I skimmed through this at a CD Warehouse a few years ago, but it didn't do anything for me. Maybe i should give it my full attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 9   M.I.A. Albums Day 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Albums Day 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: