Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet. This is a HUGE deal in the industry.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:15 pm

To me personally though, I don't watch MTV or affiliates so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

Shrimp Head wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:06 pm

IMO videos aren't as relevant as they use to be so this isn't a biggie at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

Shrimp Head wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:14 pm

SMH, this is the winds of change. And the affects the game more than any of you seem to admit. I understand it doesn't "personally" affect you, but it has far reaching effects on sales and publicity...unless this gets solved soon hip hop will be hurting sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:50 pm

Actually, this will be good for indie labels, but long term I can't see it being good for hip hop, honestly. I love how everybody will talk about "EAST COAST IS THE BEST COAST" and whatnot but serious topics about the industry...nada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates   Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal Music Group Pulls All Videos From MTV and All Affiliates
Page 1 of 1