Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Albums Day 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

Today we go to the south for a grp I feel really talked that trap talk before your TI's and Jeezy's. But they were not that bubble gum trap music they were the ugly side of it. ATL's own Ghetto Mafia with members Nino and Wicked. This is one of their best albums and may be the best. There sound is more in vein with Scarface, Dayton Fam, and South Central Cartel for example. Real gritty and street wise.

M.I.A. Albums Day 11 0

And could someone do me a favor and post a youtube clip for them? Maybe Straight From The Dec or On The Grind please. I'm at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm

Damn no love for the boys???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:58 pm

OOps that song isn't on this album..SMH. Dope anyway.

Here's a song from this album:

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

I got this album but I always considered Draw The Line to be their best. I never heard Straight From The Dec, though.

Did you notice Kev that they dropped a new album in 2005?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

lounge wrote:
I got this album but I always considered Draw The Line to be their best. I never heard Straight From The Dec, though.

Did you notice Kev that they dropped a new album in 2005?

Yeah man and I bought it for like a few cent and its was very below average. Almost near whack. Return Of Ghetto Mafia right?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:20 pm

Yeah that's right, I haven't heard it but that's a damn shame if it did come out as bad as you say. Lucky you got it for dirt cheap then. I think your description of them being in vein to Scarface etc is absolutely correct. This was a good album but their debut is near classic to me.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

Never heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 11   M.I.A. Albums Day 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Albums Day 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: