Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours

Go down 
+6
boet
Jason
parker lewis
yOGi420™
Shaun
D.Powell
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm

Jason wrote:
Exactly, that's why religion is bullshit.

And you thereby become what you're against. Nowhere does science say religion is bullshit, Mr. O'Reilly.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

lmao. I was thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Well there is millions of dollars at work to make contact with extra terrestrials, Jason. Maybe you should go public with your conclusive information...you could save a lot of people a lot of time and money.

I don't have conclusive information that extra terrestrials don't exist, and I never claimed to.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 2:33 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Jason wrote:
Exactly, that's why religion is bullshit.

And you thereby become what you're against. Nowhere does science say religion is bullshit, Mr. O'Reilly.

Science and religion exist in two different realms.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 4:42 pm

Shaking My Head @ this thread.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 5:50 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Shaking My Head @ this thread.

CO-SIGNAGE
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

Shaun wrote:
"It's funny how Shaun, the YOUNGEST poster on the forum, has more respect for the old school than most cats here in their mid to late 20's, and certain cats with a bias towards Western and Southern gangsta rap. "

I'm not the youngest Sad . But, it's close (if you take away Gametheory)

LOL....and I'm the oldest here (100)
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:26 am

Shaun wrote:
"It's funny how Shaun, the YOUNGEST poster on the forum, has more respect for the old school than most cats here in their mid to late 20's, and certain cats with a bias towards Western and Southern gangsta rap. "

I'm not the youngest Sad . But, it's close (if you take away Gametheory)

I thought Esco was the youngest. Anywhoo, going by Steve's theory I shouldn't like the Monsta Island Czars.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:57 am

I think Esco is like 12. j/k

Illmatic, Cise, GameTheory and Esco are all in the 17 - 19 range, right? Maybe Cise is 20.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours   KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KJ and Powell - Nas and Jay-Z and Eminem are our generation not yours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2