Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whaddup gang

Go down 
+2
Shaun
AndrewK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

Hey everybody, it's Andrew K. I'm sure a few of you will remember me from back on amazon, and I had an account here for a while before it got deactivated.

A while back my computer caught a nasty virus. I lost 17k+ tracks besides the few thousand on my ipod. devastating. I haven't got around to stocking back up since.

the reason I re-registered is that I checked out Public Enemy in D.C. the other day and it reminded me of this place. Man, let me tell you guys, they ROCKED THE HOUSE!! When they did Fight the Power everyone went nuts!! There were only 700-800 people in there. I scooted my way up to the front and got dap from Chuck D!

In other news, ya'll really GOTTA STOP SLEEPIN on Ray Luv. A few heads know about Forever Hustlin', a certified classic in my opinion. But VERY FEW know about his album Coup D'etat....WHICH IS EVEN BETTER!!!! Ray and Tupac were actually in a rap group together back in the days and were real close. After Tupac passed, Ray made the song "Chasin Heaven, Raisin Hell" about Pac. It's on Coup D'etat, and definitely a candidate for most slept on song ever in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:28 pm

Long time no see, AK. I'm gonna move this post to the 'New Users Introduce Yourselves' section, if you don't mind...

I'm pissed that I didn't get to see PE when they came through here last week. I was gonna go with a few friends, but they thought the show would be too Flava Flav heavy, so they didn't want to go... lol
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:45 pm

LMAO!! dude flav was tight. there were 15+ towels that he was like wipin up with his sweat then throwin into the crowd. I wanted one so bad!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:47 pm

Sup man, good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:55 pm

Welcome back, Ray Luv the Rose Town baller is the man, but Coup D'etat looks too much like a Trick Daddy cover for most of the people on here to give a try...I sure hope you were joking about wanting a Flav Ebola sweat soaked towel.
Back to top Go down

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:59 pm

This is a gang...blood out blood in son. Remember that.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

Steve wrote:
This is a gang...blood out blood in son. Remember that.

me das esquina...yo te doy esquina
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

Kill Yo Self
Back to top Go down

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:14 pm

I think I do remember you. What up hope you post often.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 8:16 pm

Whaddup gang 858660 welcome (back). ray luv is dope but most members here won't really tae the time to check him out as romped mentioned earlier. too bad for them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm

thanks for the welcome back homies. check the studio forum
Back to top Go down

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:46 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whaddup gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaddup gang   Whaddup gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whaddup gang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: New Users Introduce Yourselves!-
Jump to: