Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Banner/9th Wonder

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
Shaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

David Banner/9th Wonder Empty
PostSubject: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:54 pm

Word on the street is the album's dropping 11/9
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:58 pm

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:18 pm

David Banner>>>>>>>>>>Wale
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:05 pm

???

You lost me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

David Banner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wale
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:37 pm

David Banner's last album was some trash. I know because I bought it and listened to it. Maybe 9th Wonder can help him from making another coaster.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:03 pm

I don't get it, the only thing that Banner has is beats...if 9th is doing the beats, it will be the same shit except on a softer backdrop. Unless Banner has a new flow he's gonna unleash...?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

Please explain what Wale has to do with this discussion..lls because of his mixtapes with 9th Wonder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

This conversation has nothing to do with YOU!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

lmao.

Alright. First, the single Banner and 9ffff put out a few monfffs ago was dope. Real dope. Haterz.

Second, Norf iz Wale stanz. That'z why Wale waz brought up.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

If it's on the forum it has everything to do with who is in the forum Dummy.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

Thanks Shaun for not being a Dummy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:21 pm

Shaking My Head @ Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

This is my blog. Highsmith I would like you to now leave my blog!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

LOL @ blog. Stop that M. Steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

I was joking anyway Highsmith. Norm thinks Wale is Jesus Christ rapped in a shakaa khaan snickers wrapper rapper's body. So we were merely needling the old chap for a few laughs.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

Question: When did I become a Wale superfan?

I missed that memo...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:41 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Question: When did I become a Wale superfan?

I missed that memo...

Probably the same time Powell learned more about DJing than you did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

Wanduras wrote:
I don't get it, the only thing that Banner has is beats...if 9th is doing the beats, it will be the same shit except on a softer backdrop. Unless Banner has a new flow he's gonna unleash...?

Have you not heard anything he did before the last two albums? David Banner can rap. AND, he's a college professor, so...yeah...I would agree though everything post Mississippi is pretty much hot garbage.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:38 am

Norf, you became a stanz of Wale ever since he started repping D.C. And you know it.

David Banner/9th Wonder 741300
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:11 am

Nope. I was rooting for him, but he lost me with Attention Deficit. I expected way better from him. I do love his Mixtape About Nothing, though.

Now, had you said Diamond District was <<<< you may have been onto something, but we all know that DB & 9th are <<<<<<DD. lol
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:46 am

Jeff wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

Have you not heard anything he did before the last two albums? David Banner can rap. AND, he's a college professor, so...yeah...I would agree though everything post Mississippi is pretty much hot garbage.

I actually loved Banner's first 2 albums but not because he was a good rapper. More for his beats, voice, and angry/fight tracks like Lay It Down w/ Flip. I still bump that shit to hype myself up when heading to parties (not that my old ass goes to that many parties anymore, lol). I did just hear No Denyin' and that shit is gonna be dope. Banner had already shown that he can be conscious and introspective on a few tracks and it looks like 9th is going to bring that out more.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

Norfeest wrote:
Nope. I was rooting for him, but he lost me with Attention Deficit. I expected way better from him. I do love his Mixtape About Nothing, though.

Now, had you said Diamond District was <<<< you may have been onto something, but we all know that DB & 9th are <<<<<<DD. lol

More About Nothing is better imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Banner/9th Wonder   David Banner/9th Wonder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Banner/9th Wonder
Page 1 of 1