Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Albums Day 20

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

Today I dig up a collabo album between Nicolay & Kay called Time:Line. Its a semi concept album that deals with days in the life of the rapper Kay. I am shocked not many of you really bring this one up or speak highly about it. I really dig it but I also will admit it can become forgettable. Not an album you would spin over and over on a consistant basis. But it is one of those albums that when you hear it here and there it sounds so fresh. Kay is nothing great on the mic but he's good enough to hold down this album and Nic laced him with some feel good beats imo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 12:45 am

Just officially bought this last week. Great production, Kay is a so-so emcee but like you said still sounds good every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 3:15 am

Kay was a member of K-Otix, if I'm not mistaken...

Steve, didn't you put this in your 2008 list?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 10:30 am

Never Heard.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

had this on the wish list forever, just never get around to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Albums Day 20   M.I.A. Albums Day 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Albums Day 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: