Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i really hope they dont fuck this up...but Reynolds did a good job as Wade for the whole 10 minutes he played him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:47 pm

This is way old news dude. Did you know Ryan Reynolds is going to co-write an story arc of Deadpool's comic and he's getting a second ongoing called "Merc With A Mouth" that starts in July?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 6:16 pm

i never saw that u posted in here...

so hes gonna have 2 ongoing together and the new one is co-written by Reynolds? damn, i didnt know ill have to check for it

did you read Deadpool this week? its the best series im reading currently
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 6:23 pm

also, were u a fan of the 90's x-men cartoon? they just finally released the first 2 and a half seasons on 2 volumes on dvd like a week ago im gonna pick those up soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 8:12 pm

Haven't read it yet, just picked my shit up today. Yeah I saw those dvds but no bread right now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 8:36 pm

ou pick up Cable? im enjoyin messiah war for the most part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 10:42 pm

I used to pick up Cable and x-force but now I'm so broke I can't get half the shit that I want anymore. So what's goin on in Messiah War anyway?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 12:12 am

well you know that cyclops sent x-force to the future to help cable im assuming?

they get here and a alternate timeline deadpool is there who was frozen in a freezer for 800 years lol so his healing factor isnt as good, and Bishop made a deal with Stryfe to to help him kill Apocalypse and Cable...so in this future Stryfe is basically the ruler after him and Bishop left Apocalypse wounded almost dead.

meanwhile, stryfes people attack x-force and cable and Deadpool starts blazin his guns and takes out most of them, then Stryfe comes and hes kicking everyones ass and Hope (the girl) gets separated from cable and Warpath tries to run with here but Stryfe stops em and takes both of them back the Citadel...

while there, hes torturing Warpath and then is about to scan Hope's mind when Bishop uses a nanite bomb to take out Stryfe and then shoots at Hope, but Stryfe recovered fast and stopped the bullets and beats Bishops ass.....then Hope notices that Stryfe looks like Cable and she thinks its him and was disguised in stryfes suit to rescue her...thats where it left off

oh and while all this was happening Archangel was hearing Apocalypses voice in his head and he went and found him and asked Angel to bring him the celestial gifts to give him his power back, Angel resists and leaves him fucked

But yea man i feel you on the money ive only been gettin deadpool, cable, and astonishing lately....ive resorted to some dling just go fill in some holes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 12:28 am

Astonishing is dope but MAD slow. I feel like nothing happened last issue, really. Like normally I'd be all over the thunderbolts crossover and wolvy origins and messiah war but yeah I'm fucked right now. Hopefully shit picks back up so I can get all ove the Dark Avengers/Unccanny crossover.

And really that shit doesn't make sense. Stryfe is supposed to be like 20 years younger than cable, right? And AGAIN that shit didn't make sense in the 90's either because Stryfe convinced himself Cable was the clone but Cable's older so how would that even be possible? Not your fault obviously but sometimes people don't think shit through.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 12:50 am

he still thinks Cable is the clone lol, and Hope is only like 7 and the art makes Cable and Stryfe look almost the same

oh i forgot to mention this might be a Stryfe from an alternate timeline, but not sure yet...because wasnt he dead before?

but yea i thought last ish of Astonishing was gonna conclude the ghost box story but didnt and i cant even remember what happened it mustve not been much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 9:52 am

Yeah he's dead...or was dead.

And all astonishing did was further build Forge up as a crazy bastard. ANd then at the end Storm is like "well he never had bad intentions" and then forge pops up out of nowhere and he's like "not really" or some lame shit...at least Simone Bianchi is still trying!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 12:57 pm

^ oh yea i remember now i just looked he said:

"Ah Ororo, if only that were true" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:05 am

I dunno, this shit is SO SLOW paced compared to Joss Whedon's run on the title. Still dope concept. I kinda wish they hadn't killed all the other mutants, you'd think they'd want to preserve every member of their species if they're THAT endangered. I also don't like how they keep talking about how "they're the last of the species" blah blah blah when they know that there's gonna be more mutants born in the future for a fact (Bishop, Ruby, etc.).
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:38 pm

My problem with Marvel Comics and Comics in general as of lately is that death means nothing. It's become a running gag. Jean Grey has been killed at least four to six times if you throw in comics, video games, and movies but she keeps coming back. That takes all the drama out of the situation. And I don't like this sudden shift with Bishop to a grade A asshole.

Are there any Black Male X-Men of worthy note that are alive?

We've had Maggot, Spyke (TV), Synch (never official), Prodigy (not official)

And technically they've never clarified Bishop's background. Gateway is his grandfather who is aborigine which would explain Shard's blond hair.

In Australia aborigines are called Black so I'm not sure how that works out.

I'll see the movie anyway because I'm a Deadpool fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:55 pm

Prodigy's powers got taken away, but he's still teaching at the institute because he remember all the stuff he learned but can't learn any new stuff.

Maggott is dead, but one of his maggotts survived.

Spyke is dead.

Synch lost his powers.

Bishop is now a villain, but he's only half black.

Storm is still around???

Gateway is "technically" dead.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:36 pm

Spyke was never in the comic books as far as I know. Or was he?

Synch is dead.

Shard is dead. TWICE.

Prodigy lost his powers.

Storm is the only viable X-Man member.

If Bishop is half-Black what's the other half? (If the other half is Aborigine, is that the Black half? If a man is half-Aborigine and half-African ancestry is he whole Black since Aborigines are called Blacks in Australia? Or am I thinking too hard?)

M is currently MIA comic book wise.

Dr. Cecilia Reyes is inferred to be dead.

They seem to do their best unconsciously kill us or disable us in the comic book world.

Oh, check out the Museum of Black Superheroes online, it's pretty cool. Hopefully it's still up.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:37 pm

i cant think of a black male x-men right now damn thats pretty bad
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:01 pm

Ain't the many. Check the entire X-Men roster and they're few and far between.

Truth hurts. Not saying it just to complain but is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

what about Darwin is he black?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

I thought he was Hispanic not that necessarily negates him from being Black as well.

Who else you got?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:15 am

His name is Armando Nunez, I don't think he's black.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

Cecilia Reyes last name is Reyes and she's a Black Puerto Rican. Surnames aren't a sure fire way to tell. You have Black Dominicans, Panamanians, etc. Any place in the Western hemisphere that received slaves has a Black population. Brazil has the most African Diaspora. Hell, there are even Black Mexicans.

But I don't think Darwin was Black either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:28 pm

Shit yeah, Sunspot's part black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds   Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadpool movie being made starring Ryan Reynolds
Page 1 of 1