Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Empty
PostSubject: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People these days really are stupid.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

Unless that had something to do with why they were shot, I wonder why they printed that. Were these minors? Give me the whole skinny. What Main Street shooting?

I can't think of any situations where something similar was done unless it had to do with the incident. I doubt anyone will be fired but I do see a half-ass apology on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 3:28 am

Yeah, I guess the article didn't mention that the protesters BOUGHT all of the copies that they burned. As if the news really cares if you read ish, as long as you bought it. They supported the company by doing that. Some protesters.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm

Shaun wrote:
Yeah, I guess the article didn't mention that the protesters BOUGHT all of the copies that they burned. As if the news really cares if you read ish, as long as you bought it. They supported the company by doing that. Some protesters.

I wondered the same thing with the Dixie Chick incident.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 8:32 pm

Anymore info about the incident itself? I want to read the article for myself. But I admit if I was one of the fam I might be a little hot to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:09 pm

Buffalo will always be the bad apple of NY. The whole state of NY is a quiet and peaceful place. A place were family values still mean something. But Buffalo is a problem child. Id wish they ship that whole city to Ohio and sit it next to Cleveland .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

The only good thing Buffalo has ever produced are hot wings.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
The only good thing Buffalo has ever produced are hot wings.

Yep, you got it right there. Lets not forget that the Bills went to the SuperBowl 4 x in a row and lost everytime.
Why is that franchise still around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh   Why is the nation in such a bad state?  smh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is the nation in such a bad state? smh
Page 1 of 1