Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really hard to find hip hop albums

Go down 
+7
parker lewis
Highsmith
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
TheHazardous
E. Taylor
Shaun
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Really hard to find hip hop albums Empty
PostSubject: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:56 pm

Does anybody know of any really hard to find albums that are otherwise expensive? I remember seeing a thread about them, but I couldn't find it in the search engine.

I remember seeing the following cds on the list:

Masta Ace - Disposable Arts, and ALHS
Blue and Exile-BTH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

I cosign on that Masta Ace Disposable Arts album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:00 pm

I'll sell you B&E sealed for $30,000
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

I'm glad i copped that Blu & Exile when it was new. And don't even get me started on that K-Dee "Ass, Gas, Or Cash". Had it back in the day and it got stolen. Don't think i'll ever find an affordable copy.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:12 pm

Ras Kass-Soul on Ice
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

The B.U.M.s. - Lyfe N Tyme (bought on e-bay for 30 something bucks like 4 years ago)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

I'll also sell Zo! & Tigallo- Love The 80's and Murs & 9th Wonder- Sweet Lord (the OG press) for $50,000 a piece (or $85,971 for boffff)
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:22 pm

Fiend-Won't Be Denied
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

Del - Future Development

Prices range from $35 used to sweet mercy no thanks
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:49 pm

This is why I resort to Itunes for some releases. I would love to have physical copies of some hard to find CDs but I don't want to be in an old folks' home by the time I can get my hands on one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 2:56 am

Y'll killing me with those prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:34 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Ras Kass-Soul on Ice

I got mine this year, brand new for like $15 shipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:04 am

Mddl Fngz- Live! From The Manjah
K-Dee- Ass, Gas, or Cash
Ganksta NIP- South Park Psycho
Convicts- Convicts
WC & Madd Circle- AADTC

Just a few.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

My niece figured out how to take the top off her sip cup in my car...she dumped her orange juice all over my copy of BTH. I saved the disc, though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm

Ouch, that's a $200 cup of juice
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
My niece figured out how to take the top off her sip cup in my car...she dumped her orange juice all over my copy of BTH. I saved the disc, though.

Sheesh that's unlucky boet... Where the cd now? You print an album cover?

But in regards to the topic, hard to find cds here encompass anything semi decent worth owning. Country sucks donkey balls when it comes to importing quality media. An not the monkey's am I paying shipping. And anything that IS actually decent, has already been shipped, so its a couple o leopards expensive.

Anyone wanna ship me some stuff? Ill pay a competitive price with paypal? They just released that shit here through one o the banks. Classy...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:56 pm

Jeff wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Ras Kass-Soul on Ice

Lucky BASTARD!

DITC.

I got MDDL FNGZ for cheap, Live and Trouble.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:07 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Jeff wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Ras Kass-Soul on Ice

Lucky BASTARD!

DITC.

Yeah SOI....nice
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:42 pm

a lot of No Limit albums..
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:44 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
a lot of No Limit albums..

Yeah they aren't too easy to get are they
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:37 pm

I've got to add:
MF Grimm: Scars and Memories
Wise Intelligent: Blessed Be the Poor?

Sinj, I don't think I understood a single word you said "monkeys and leopards"?? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

Dalek - Streets All Amped
Back to top Go down
boet
boet

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:22 pm

thatonethere wrote:
I've got to add:
MF Grimm: Scars and Memories
Wise Intelligent: Blessed Be the Poor?

Sinj, I don't think I understood a single word you said "monkeys and leopards"?? WTF?

sorry man, sometimes i forget where im speaking.. just pretty much meant i wont pay the exorbitant prices charged for shipping shit here...

leopard = the animal printed on the highest denomination bill you get here, R200, like $15 i think... your guys have dead presidents, ours are animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

Sinj,
How much does amazon charge to ship to you? Or do they not ship out there. If you are willing to pay in advance I'd do you an occasional favor if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm

The Terrorists-Terror Strikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:32 pm

All of Nice & Smooth's albums except Ain't A Damn Thing Changed.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:33 pm

Nas - The Actually Lost Tapes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

Half wrote:

Actually? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

Wayne wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.

It's a shame too, I'd kill (figuratively, not literally) for a copy of their debut and Jewel Of The Nile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:39 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Half wrote:

Like the tapes themselves that were lost. You don't know about them? They pop up on ebay occasionally, but some of the original tapes/reels for the I am and nastradamus sessions got stolen or lost in the studios. Most of the songs have leaked on mixtapes since, but some of the dope ones remain lost.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:39 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.

It's a shame too, I'd kill (figuratively, not literally) for a copy of their debut and Jewel Of The Nile.

I'd kill and rape (literally) for those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:40 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.

hahaha... I have a copy of their debut OG from Sleeping Bag/Fresh Records. 30 Dollars shipped and it is yours KJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Half wrote:

Like the tapes themselves that were lost. You don't know about them? They pop up on ebay occasionally, but some of the original tapes/reels for the I am and nastradamus sessions got stolen or lost in the studios. Most of the songs have leaked on mixtapes since, but some of the dope ones remain lost.

Yeah I'd agree with that too, although I do have quite a few unreleased Nas tracks. Some of which probably were meant to be on the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cosign.

hahaha... I have a copy of their debut OG from Sleeping Bag/Fresh Records. 30 Dollars shipped and it is yours KJ.

30 bucks? Damn that blows! I had both of those albums back in the days, but never upgraded them from cassette. I might consider it if the price drops to 20 bucks though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:46 pm

20? Hmmmmm, I'll think about it. It goes for 45 bucks cheapest on Amazon. 30-35 bucks on ebay. But I might give you the true hip-hop fan discount, let me think about it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:49 pm

Lil Kim - Naked Lies EP

Celph Titled - Eponymous LP

Nas - Untitled: The Booker T Washington Sessions

Master P - Ghetto Love

R.Kelly - Teenage Dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:49 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
20? Hmmmmm, I'll think about it. It goes for 45 bucks cheapest on Amazon. 30-35 bucks on ebay. But I might give you the true hip-hop fan discount, let me think about it.

Aight man let me know Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:50 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Would you do 23? 20 plus 3 bucks for shipping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:51 pm

LMAO @ R Kelly Teenage Dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:53 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Would you do 23? 20 plus 3 bucks for shipping?

Hmmmmm maybe. I'll get back to you on that. Is it new? And if I agree to do it how do you want me to pay?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:53 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
LMAO @ R Kelly Teenage Dream

It has Ignition Remix 1.2 featuring Jay Z and Raekwon....bad title yeah but that shit sounds dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

It's not new, but it great condition if I recall, and it would be payment through amazon payments. I ship with delivery confirmation.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

lol
He'd kill somebody, but not break with $30.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:56 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
lol

Yeah man but he did say figuratively....whatever that entails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

Half wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:
lol

Yeah man but he did say figuratively....whatever that entails.

EXACTLY Parker, SMH. What I meant is that I'd do anything reasonable. 30 bucks would be the most I've ever paid for a CD so that's why I didn't wanna break with that much.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

$30 is not bad for an oop that you really want...maybe I'd negotiate shipping. Obviously, you're not killing anyone...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:17 pm

damn, Jewel Of The Nile is that pricey? I just saw that for $6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:22 pm

Jewel of the Nile is not very pricey I don't think. Their Debut is though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Jeff wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Ras Kass-Soul on Ice

Lucky BASTARD!

DITC.

Google alerts, friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really hard to find hip hop albums   Really hard to find hip hop albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really hard to find hip hop albums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next