Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUCCI MANE!!!!

Go down 
+3
TheHazardous
E. Taylor
EMJAY83
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EMJAY83
Woof
Woof

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:09 pm

What's the Triple H's think??? (Hip Hop Heads)
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

Think about what, Gucci Mane? I could care less really. Don't care for his stuff at all. By the way, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

A below average rapper with a natural thing for making good hooks and catchy tunes. Not my style at all but he has his place I guess.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

Cool for a party but not really checking for an entire album.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:30 pm

Great beats, lyrically average. Perfect for slappin in the ride.
Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:33 pm

Gucci sucks ass. Without question one of the wackest MC's of all time IMO. Fools like him getting airplay and A&R guys pushing said fools instead of guys with actual talent are the reason for hip-hop's general decline over the past decade.
Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:33 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Great beats, lyrically average. Perfect for slappin in the ride.

Cosign Yogi to the fullest. I enjoy some gucci err now n then
Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:34 pm

Not a fan of Gucci.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

I think...

This and the other thread should be moved to a more appropriate section. No disrespect, since emjay is new...just sayin.

As far as Gucci Mane...Top Neither.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:36 am

Emjay's a Gucci hater, he was lookin for some support, lol. I only started liking Gucci with The State vs. Radric Davis. The beats are ridiculous and like Yogi and SRP said, it's shit that's good to bump in the ride or at parties. He's about as lyrical as Eli Porter, though.
Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:37 am

Wanduras wrote:
Emjay's a Gucci hater, he was lookin for some support, lol. I only started liking Gucci with The State vs. Radric Davis. The beats are ridiculous and like Yogi and SRP said, it's shit that's good to bump in the ride or at parties. He's about as lyrical as Eli Porter, though.

The first song on there he does show some versatility. Gucci is what he is, and he occupies a lane which is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

Welcome to the forum man, and as for the question I kinda agree with Yogi/SRP on this one. For example, I think he's dope on Shine Blockas
Back to top Go down
EMJAY83
Woof
Woof

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:16 am

Although Wan was right in one light... I am a Gucci hater. I personally think he is extremely lyrically challenged. His beat selection is very club banger and hard hitting. But that only reminds me of the Little Brother song "Niggaz Ain't Listening."

I hate the wintertime because the nights come quicker. Them lights, make them whites, think I'm nice young bunny. But at night they think twice, and walk a little faster. It's funny. A hundred years ago I'd call this bunny master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUCCI MANE!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUCCI MANE!!!!    GUCCI MANE!!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUCCI MANE!!!!
Page 1 of 1