Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Nastradamus...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Sorry Nastradamus... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:52 am

I just got finished spinning Nastradamus for the first time in many years and I feel a little sheepish. I have called this album a coaster, a frisbee, and def Nas' worst album. Now...I don't know why I felt that way about it in the first place. Probably because I am a complete 180 of myself at 17. It's actually pretty good and it has def moved past Street's Disciple and Hip Hop is Dead. Maybe even Bunny but I really didn't spin that one too much, I'll have to check. So in conclusion...

Sorry Nastradamus. You're ok in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:09 am

Hate that cd. Two good tracks, tops. Of course, IMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:15 am

Its not that bad so I agree but betta than HHID and Untitled I can't see that with tri-focals on. I can see someone saying betta than SD though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

Nah it's still his worst album. The only one I rate below 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 4:24 pm

Sorry Wan but IMO no album of Nas' is close to being worse than Nastradamus. You may want to pull a Wayne and spin the other Nas albums. You must not have heard them in awhile if you think that Nastradamus is better, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:37 pm

I agree, NONE of Nas' other albums are remotely close to being worse than Nastradamus. Ah, Nastradamus, a 3.5 star album IMO.

Project Windows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Some Of Us Have Angels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just to name two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Because there are only two on that album, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:41 pm

Jeff wrote:
Because there are only two on that album, really.

Also, I have to include songs like Life We Chose, God Love Us, New World, and Nastradamus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm

I don't care for any of those, but it's cool Wayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:56 pm

Jeff wrote:
I don't care for any of those, but it's cool Wayne.

I can respect that!

Sorry Nastradamus... Album-nastradamus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Nastradamus...   Sorry Nastradamus... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Nastradamus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: