Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG, Pac, & Bone

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
TheHazardous
Myestro
8 posters

Which is superior?
Notorious Thugs
BIG, Pac, & Bone Vote_lcap47%BIG, Pac, & Bone Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Thug Luv
BIG, Pac, & Bone Vote_lcap53%BIG, Pac, & Bone Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:40 pm

VS

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:46 pm

They're both dope, but I've gotta go with Thug Luv. I love the eerie instrumentation.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:48 pm

Depends.

If you're a soft ass wannabe hipster hippie loving homo, you will choose Notorious Thugs.

Thug Luv is 4 Tru NIGGAZ
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:52 pm

Used roll around bumping Thug Luv like crazy. That shit still bangs!
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:52 pm

I'm picking Notorious Thugs, but if we were talking about the OG version of Thug Luv, I definitely would have picked that. Still, two top 20 songs of all time for me.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

For the record, he's the superior version of Thug Luv:

Krayzie basically thought it was too good to just be a song for Heaven'z Movie, and took it for Art of War. The version on AOW is so obviously re-edited it drives me nuts and Bizzy's better verse was removed. The reason U-neek gave was that "too many people couldn't tell Sylk E. Fyne and Bizzy Bone apart". Insulting bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

Notorious Thugs.......
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

Notorious Thugs for me that trk is perfect. Thug Luv is good but Pac did not vibe with that trk as good s Big did with his. Both are classics so don't get my comments twisted i'm not downing Thug Luv.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

Notorious Thugs is my pick.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:45 pm

Wayne wrote:

Shocked.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Jeff wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Shocked.

Are you really, lol?
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:57 am

Notorious Thugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thug Luv

Only a Pac stan and/or Biggie hater would disagree
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:42 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

What do comments like that do? Just piss people off and then you get mad when they come at you. C'mon man, Thug Luv is a dope fucking song, and this is all about personal preference. There is no need to acts like there are any FACTS involved.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:50 am

its tough and could go either way....ill take Thug Luv by a hair
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

What do comments like that do? Just piss people off and then you get mad when they come at you. C'mon man, Thug Luv is a dope fucking song, and this is all about personal preference. There is no need to acts like there are any FACTS involved.

C'mon Jeff. This is the same guy who just yesterday said:

By your flawed theory, an opinion is an opinion even if I call it a consensus opinion.

Do you really expect him to make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

I prefer Thug Luv.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:37 pm

2 classic tracks but i favor "Notorious Thugs" a little more.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

C'mon Jeff. This is the same guy who just yesterday said:

By your flawed theory, an opinion is an opinion even if I call it a consensus opinion.

Do you really expect him to make any sense?

But you two had no problem with what Steve said, right? GTFOH with that double standard bullshit!

Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:40 pm

Learn to read KJ. Steve's comments isn't saying everyone who picked notorious thugs is a certain way - or everyone who chooses thug luv is a certain way - yours do. There's a big difference.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Learn to read KJ. Steve's comments isn't saying everyone who picked notorious thugs is a certain way - or everyone who chooses thug luv is a certain way - yours do. There's a big difference.

Oh really???

Steve wrote:

If you're a soft ass wannabe hipster hippie loving homo, you will choose Notorious Thugs.

Thug Luv is 4 Tru NIGGAZ

It's YOU that needs to learn to read Pedro.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:50 pm

IF you are a soft ass wanna be hipster hippie loving homo...

what about that can't you comprehend?

Are you a a soft ass wanna be hispter hippie loving homo?

If not, then does that apply to you?

The answer is no.

You on the other hand wrote that ANYONE who disagrees with you is a pac stan and/or biggie hater.

Get over yourself KJ.

I don't even know why I bother trying to teach you things your brain isn't capable of processing.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:54 pm

Typical Pedro, you just wanna twist shit however you want to in your favor even when it's not. Whatever though, I'm done with this topic.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:55 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Typical Pedro, you just wanna twist shit however you want to in your favor even when it's not. Whatever though, I'm done with this topic.

No KJ, I don't twist shit. I know how to read english, apparently better than you. For all the Mexican jokes you make, crazy how I've mastered the English language better than you ever will, dumbass.
Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

No KJ, I don't twist shit. I know how to read english, apparently better than you. For all the Mexican jokes you make, crazy how I've mastered the English language better than you ever will, dumbass.

Shaking My Head YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN! BIG, Pac, & Bone 222431
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 5:03 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

He's really not twisting anything.

Need an example? I like Thug Luv better. By what you said, that makes me a Pac stan/ Biggie hater. When in fact, I'm neither. I like Biggie and I like some Pac (namely the pre-Death Row stuff). Thanks for pigeonholing me though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

Myestro wrote:
They're both dope, but I've gotta go with Thug Luv. I love the eerie instrumentation.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Need an example? I like Thug Luv better. By what you said, that makes me a Pac stan/ Biggie hater. When in fact, I'm neither. I like Biggie and I like some Pac (namely the pre-Death Row stuff). Thanks for pigeonholing me though.

That's funny how you disproved both sides of the argument in that post. Was that intentional?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 2:10 am

Ha!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

Half wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

That's funny how you disproved both sides of the argument in that post. Was that intentional?

No, actually, it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG, Pac, & Bone Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG, Pac, & Bone   BIG, Pac, & Bone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG, Pac, & Bone
Page 1 of 1