Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone like Kiss of Death?

Go down 
+2
Laced With Slang
Half
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:06 pm

The beats are fucking terrible on that album, makes it unlistenable to me.

My fave is his 1st at 4.5, and Last Kiss at 4
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

I think it's decent. My fav is also his first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

I like Kiss Of Death, 4 star album IMO. Kiss Tha Game Goodbye is @ 3.5 stars, and Last Kiss is also 4 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

I haven't liked any of his solos and THATS MUH FUKIN WORD SON! TAKE THAT SHIT TO THA BANK YA BIG DUMMY!
Back to top Go down

My favorite Jada album is Kiss Of Death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

Wayne wrote:
I like Kiss Of Death, 4 star album IMO. Kiss Tha Game Goodbye is @ 3.5 stars, and Last Kiss is also 4 stars.

You need to re-listen immediately dude, 3.5 stars? Not even close, nor is it anywhere near his worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

Steve wrote:
Wayne wrote:

You need to re-listen immediately dude, 3.5 stars? Not even close, nor is it anywhere near his worst.

It probably is 4 stars now when I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

Last Kiss is easily his worst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

I haven't played it in a while, but I was satisfied with the album.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm

Steve the beats aren't terrible on Kiss of Death

Listen to Why and Still Feel Me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

Half wrote:
Steve the beats aren't terrible on Kiss of Death

Listen to Why and Still Feel Me again.

I agree, the beats aren't terrible on Kiss of Death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:28 pm

THOSE ARE THE TWO BEST BEATS ON THE ALBUM AND NEITHER ARE TOP 10 N THE OTHER 2
oops caps too lazy to rewrite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

Kiss Of Death was uneven I think. It had no vibe or identity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:33 pm

I agree 100% Kev. Very good way of putting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

What do you all think Jada's most consistent album is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

His 1st. It's illmatic. You need a re-listen in the worst way.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:36 pm

I agree with Steve that his first is his most consistent. I like Kiss of Death more than Last Kiss though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:36 pm

Steve wrote:
His 1st. It's illmatic. You need a re-listen in the worst way.

I played it a couple of months ago. Like I said, it may be 4 stars. I was probably trippin with the 3.5 star rating, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:37 pm

Half wrote:
I like Kiss of Death more than Last Kiss though.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

I agree Half. I rank his solos in the order that they were released. All of them have commercial duds on them though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:42 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree Half. I rank his solos in the order that they were released. All of them have commercial duds on them though.

I can only imagine what those commercials duds would be, lol. Also, I may be in the minority, but I like Kiss Of Death a little more than Kiss Tha Game Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:50 pm

The biggest violation may be Cruisin with Snoop from Kiss The Game Goodbye but he definitely has others...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:53 pm

Cruisin is dope, hater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

Crusin was ok, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

That's my favorite Jadakiss album Steve but that song is probably my least favorite Jadakiss track of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

Crusin>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

Don't worry Kev it's too western for them so therefore it's commercial and therefore it's wack...his worst track ever? The fuck outta here.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:20 am

Fuckin' Or What is a close second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:55 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

Co-Sign 100%, I have Kiss The Game Goodbye at 4.5 and Kiss Of Death at 4.25. The Last Kiss is 3.5 at best.

Kiss of Death title track>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:38 pm

Kiss Of Death>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

Why>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I rank his solos in the order that they were released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Highsmith wrote:
I rank his solos in the order that they were released.

Likewise
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

It's my favorite Jada solo. I haven't heard Last Kiss. I bumped it heavily when it dropped. Goodbye kind of disappointed. In the whole Ruff Ryders camp I think he was the top lyricist with only his fellow LOX brethren as competition then X.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
It's my favorite Jada solo. I haven't heard Last Kiss. I bumped it heavily when it dropped. Goodbye kind of disappointed. In the whole Ruff Ryders camp I think he was the top lyricist with only his fellow LOX brethren as competition then X.

Since you haven't heard Last Kiss, I recommend you check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like Kiss of Death?   Does anyone like Kiss of Death? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like Kiss of Death?
Page 1 of 1