Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Empty
PostSubject: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:23 pm

I love no limit, do you?

This is the forum's only thread free of that assclown kj - he is the result of a gaping asshole and 10 penises mating.

No limit rulez!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

There's no limit to my love for this crew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

What's your favorite no limit album cover? KJ's mom should be on an album cover sucking big toes.... his mom is the gaping asshole... his dad is the tentacle penis
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:29 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
What's your favorite no limit album cover? KJ's mom should be on an album cover sucking big toes.... his mom is the gaping asshole... his dad is the tentacle penis

The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Married_to_the_Mob_Sonya_C

Last edited by Half on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 12:30 pm

Without participating in the "controversy", I used to like No Limit back in the day (even though I've always have been and always will be an East Coast head). I had a good number of their albums, but I don't listen to them nowadays too much. I really liked the production from Beats By The Pound, specifically KLC and Craig B. I always thought No Limit was better than Cash Money that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 2:51 pm

The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) 365284
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:05 pm

Mercedes - Rear End..... :brenda: god daaayamn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:06 pm

lounge wrote:
Mercedes - Rear End..... :brenda: god daaayamn!

That was a VERY popular album cover.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:11 pm

hAHA yeah, how many people woulda bought it just for the cover I wonder...

On another note, I picked up Tru - True for 3 bucks in a pawn shop on the weekend, which I was surprised to see that sitting there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

lounge wrote:

On another note, I picked up Tru - True for 3 bucks in a pawn shop on the weekend, which I was surprised to see that sitting there.

I did own that Tru album as well as the Mercedes album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

lounge wrote:

Ausome
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:43 am

Altogether, I probably own atleast 30 No Limit CDs. I was heavy into them for most of '98 and some of '99 as well. Their downfall IMO was not holding on to Beats By The Pound. Once they were gone, the production was never the same and neither were the albums IMO
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

"Bunny, I'm the colonel of the mutha fuckin tank!"

If you didn't at one point like No Limit then you are a liar or totally gay. The funny thing is, right before Ghetto D came out I was a HUGE NYC SNOB. My fam and my hip hop influence was all from NYC so I used to clown the kids who were bumpin him early on in his Ice Cream Man days. When I first heard Make em Say Ugh I thought it was super corny but I was blown away by Mystikal so I decided to give No Limit and southern Hip Hop in general a chance. The rest is history. Thanks Master P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

Highsmith wrote:
Their downfall IMO was not holding on to Beats By The Pound. Once they were gone, the production was never the same and neither were the albums IMO

Cosign. I laughed when I saw P promoting his Only God Can Judge Me album as "the biggest rap album ever", lol. It was anything but and the content on that album left A LOT to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)   The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strictly No Limit thread (no assclowns named KJ allowed)
Page 1 of 1