Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-A-Ski - The Resume

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

E-A-Ski - The Resume Empty
PostSubject: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:32 pm

E-A-Ski - The Resume 40887_151059198242794_131760596839321_483464_7092856_s

From the looks of it, this is digital only right now, but it is like a collection of E-A-Ski's production during the last few years. Nothing but slappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:40 pm

Lock said there will never be a physical of this. Does this have that "Guilty Conscience" style track with E and Dre?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

I remember back in 1995 or 1996, he use to have two page spreads in The Source advertising an album I don't recall that ever came out. Always thought that song Blast If I Have To was dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

There is no Eminem or Dre on the CD, and the CD he advertised in the 90s was Earthquake. He released a single off it - showdown, pretty tight.

E-A-Ski is the most underrated producer and rapper producer in the game... real talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
There is no Eminem or Dre on the CD, and the CD he advertised in the 90s was Earthquake. He released a single off it - showdown, pretty tight.

E-A-Ski is the most underrated producer and rapper producer in the game... real talk.

I know, I said it's a guilty conscience TYPE of track, and it's recording pre-dated SSLP. There's a video on Lock's website for it, pretty dope song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:53 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

I definitely agree SRP! Nobody gives Ski enough credit. He produced some of the best tracks back in the 90s. Was there ever a bootleg for Earthquake? Hope The Resume is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Been trying to find a link for this.. Any1 got one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-A-Ski - The Resume   E-A-Ski - The Resume Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-A-Ski - The Resume
Page 1 of 1