Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbest User on HH4L

Go down 
+9
Shaun
Highsmith
yOGi420™
Myestro
Dang! Trotter
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who ya got?
Powell
Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_lcap11%Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Krob
Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_lcap0%Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KJ
Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_lcap89%Dumbest User on HH4L Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Dumbest User on HH4L Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

D. Powell
KRob86
Eastern Rap Pro (Still need to change your name, Norfeest has rights to it for winning the poll)

I vote KJ, he is slow.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

KJ easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

KJ definitely. Dunno if rob deserved a nom though... he a little pmsing sometimes, but not as dumb as like shaun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Eve you lame ass fuck ...fa real.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

KJ barely edges out his daddy.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

The Kool guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:31 pm

Fuck all you bitch ass motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:33 pm

Was this thread really needed? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:36 pm

Shaking My Head @ Terry

It's part of the Poster of the Year competition, and this is a highly competitive prestigious award.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:

No, it wasn't, on the real this shit is about as immature as it gets. But what do you expect with this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

No, it wasn't, on the real this shit is about as immature as it gets. But what do you expect with this forum.

fuck you
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:59 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

fuck you

FUCK YOU PUNK BITCH ASS SPICK! ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT OVER A COMPUTER SCREEN BECAUSE EVERYONE OVER 5'5'' KICKS YOUR BITCH ASS ALL OVER TEXAS. FUCKIN WANKSTA ASS MIDGET MOTHERFUCKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

fuck you

FUCK YOU PUNK BITCH ASS SPICK! ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT OVER A COMPUTER SCREEN BECAUSE EVERYONE OVER 5'5'' KICKS YOUR BITCH ASS ALL OVER TEXAS. FUCKIN WANKSTA ASS MIDGET MOTHERFUCKER

and i would be wrong if i called you a " Monkey Piss Right " or a " bunny "

lol....you show your ignorance more every day...

fuck you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

fuck you

and i would be wrong if i called you a " Monkey Piss Right " or a " bunny "

lol....you show your ignorance more every day...

fuck you

You make fun of me every other time I post and you expect me not to come at you? Man, you deserve everything you get. You won't stop talkin shit about me, hence I give it back to you.

Basically, you show your ignorance with every other post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

i don't call you racial slurs you fucking ignorant oaf.

fuck you
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:20 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

fuck you

Easy killer. Both SRP and Steve take shots at me both it don't phase me none. As long as they dont quirt me with their man juices
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:22 pm

The racial attacks really need to be gat under control. That shit's just ugly.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

Id say thereal (remember him?) was the dumbest poster. And fucking dude was a liar too. He said he had all this going for him but J.Peterson (inadvertently,ofcourse) put him on the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:26 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
The racial attacks really need to be gat under control. That shit's just ugly.

I'm really not a racist, but this poll shit really draws the line. It's some juvenile school kid shit, and I'm sick of people's shit. If y'all don't like me then don't fuckin talk to me. I can care less what y'all think of me personally, but I've done nothing to deserve getting disrespected every god damn time I post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

KJ has been told repeatedly to cease with racial slurs, it is uncalled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

KJ is just an idiot. He uses racist words, then claims he's not a racist, and tries to justify it with other reasons. He's a fucking dumbass, but his own stupidity is punishment enough.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:32 pm

You're not a child. Control yourself. How often are you throwing slurs at tran? If you don't like a discussion, you get out of it. Attacking somebody that way is a weak way to cancel a situation that you've become overwhelmed by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Id say thereal (remember him?) was the dumbest poster. And fucking dude was a liar too. He said he had all this going for him but J.Peterson (inadvertently,ofcourse) put him on the spot.

When did this happen? And what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:40 pm

Tran and SRP push me into a corner and the beast comes out. They ask for it. Then Steve creates this bullshit poll knowing it going to infuriate me yet you expect me to turn the other cheek? GTFOH with that BS.

People in here constantly wanna throw rocks at a dude with a machine gun. Oh yeah I forgot, nothing I say makes sense to these people because I'm far too cerebral for them, so I'll break it down.....

People in here constantly wanna push my buttons despite them knowing they're gonna piss me off and bring the beast out. So honestly they get what they deserve. If y'all want me to act more civilized, then do so towards me. Otherwise I'll get even MORE hardcore.

Personally, if y'all don't give a fuck then I don't give a fuck. I ain't scared of none of y'all motherfuckers.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

The racism is bullshit because you know full well it wouldn't fly the other way. If Tran flipped out on you, he would be forced out of here, and you know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
The racism is bullshit because you know full well it wouldn't fly the other way. If Tran flipped out on you, he would be forced out of here, and you know it.

No he wouldn't, because it's ME and I'm the most hated guy here. At the very worst, Tran would be told not to say it again.

It's funny how you focus on that, yet nothing else I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Hey man, Powell made a poll about me and I didn't flip out. It's all in good fun baby bubba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Hey man, Powell made a poll about me and I didn't flip out. It's all in good fun baby bubba

He only did it because you did it first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

This forum kills me with its one sided shit and dick riding at times.

You guys fuck with KJ on a daily basis for over a year. Talk about the man's moma, size, life, and anything else almost. But then want to put a limit on what he can say back to you? Thats some pussy shit. While I do not think racial slurs should be thrown I overstand his anger or frustration with the constant harrassment. I know he's an easy target and I know he's a big boy and can handle himself. But I have watched this on go for quite some time. Matter of fact from the moment he joined Amazon. Its like follow the leader on KJ's ass or something around here. The shit gets reaal old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

I saw a retard get punched on youtube and he got all mad and said "you don't want to see the beast come out"....coincidence?

Anyways, if you weren't such an idiot and if anyone took you seriously, you would have been gone with your racist bullshit a long time ago KJ. Your an idiot whom no one respects, we let you hang out with us because we feel bad for you, all we ask is you keep your little 2 inch "beast" to yourself or you will be asked to leave.

FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

Aww, Kevin the follower is here to defend his big buddy KJ. How cute Dumbest User on HH4L 256575
Back to top Go down

KRob86 wrote:
This forum kills me with its one sided shit and dick riding at times.

You guys fuck with KJ on a daily basis for over a year. Talk about the man's moma, size, life, and anything else almost. But then want to put a limit on what he can say back to you? Thats some pussy shit. While I do not think racial slurs should be thrown I overstand his anger or frustration with the constant harrassment. I know he's an easy target and I know he's a big boy and can handle himself. But I have watched this on go for quite some time. Matter of fact from the moment he joined Amazon. Its like follow the leader on KJ's ass or something around here. The shit gets reaal old.

I don't think anyone gave you permission to speak, boy.
Back to top Go down

And none of you so called stand up types even call foul or nothing. You just follow SRP's jerk ass and laugh at the mayhem.....

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

Nobody's complaining about anything but the racial comments. Nobody does that to him. And, KJ, that shit would be beyond you if tran went on a Cosimo Kramer rant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:56 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I saw a retard get punched on youtube and he got all mad and said "you don't want to see the beast come out"....coincidence?

Anyways, if you weren't such an idiot and if anyone took you seriously, you would have been gone with your racist bullshit a long time ago KJ. Your an idiot whom no one respects, we let you hang out with us because we feel bad for you, all we ask is you keep your little 2 inch "beast" to yourself or you will be asked to leave.

FUCK YOU.

You act as if me getting banned really matters to me! IT DOESN'T!!!! You're a fuckin pussy who hides behind a computer screen. I can care less what you and the clowns that dislike me in here think because you're not part of my life. I get PLENTY of respect from my loved ones so people like you don't mean shit to me.

The only thing you know how to do is talk shit behind a computer screen. You edit my posts, talk about my mother, and yet when I say something back I'm the bad guy. Eat shit and die slow asshole. You're the biggest piece of garbage walking god's green earth. I come here to discuss hip-hop and all I get is faggots like you making fun of me like we're in elementary school. Maybe you haven't grown up yet....literally AND figuratively, but I have and I'm fuckin sick of it.

This is HIP HOP 4 LIFE, not DRAMA 4 LIFE which is all you're bringing to the table. Big Ups to Kev for calling you out on your bullshit, and Steve you ain't no fucking better because you join in on the bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Tran and SRP push me into a corner and the beast comes out. They ask for it.

People in here constantly wanna push my buttons despite them knowing they're gonna piss me off and bring the beast out.

Otherwise I'll get even MORE hardcore.

Beast means cock where i'm from so this was hilarious again. I want to know what happens when you get MORE hardcore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Tran and SRP push me into a corner and the beast comes out. They ask for it.

People in here constantly wanna push my buttons despite them knowing they're gonna piss me off and bring the beast out.

Otherwise I'll get even MORE hardcore.

Beast means cock where i'm from so this was hilarious again. I want to know what happens when you get MORE hardcore

Y'all got some weird ass language out there Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:59 pm

Nobody ever asks for racial epithets KJ.

And you can be damn sure there would be a banning if the N word was used
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:00 pm

KJ, why do you let this shit get you so worked up? Just ignore the stuff man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Why is it that SRP can edit my posts and talk about my mother and do whatever the fuck he wants yet I'm limited as to what I can do to on this forum? Answer that Terry!

Dude is seriously abusing his power here. It's gotten to the point where I can no longer post here without him fucking with me. I'm sick and fucking tired of it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Why is it that SRP can edit my posts and talk about my mother and do whatever the fuck he wants yet I'm limited as to what I can do to on this forum? Answer that Terry!

Dude is seriously abusing his power here. It's gotten to the point where I can no longer post here without him fucking with me. I'm sick and fucking tired of it.

You're not limited as to what you do. If you want to continue to fight with him, that's fine with me. If you want it to stop though, just ignore his shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

I haven't edited a post in months KJ. So we both have the same power here. I don't abuse a thing, I simply realize this is the internet and don't get worked up about it. You on the other hand pretend you are back on the playground getting picked on and blow up without the slightest provocation and then throw out racial slurs like its justified.

FUCK YOU.

And tell Mrs. Evans I'm disappointed in her for not teaching you better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I haven't edited a post in months KJ. So we both have the same power here. I don't abuse a thing, I simply realize this is the internet and don't get worked up about it. You on the other hand pretend you are back on the playground getting picked on and blow up without the slightest provocation and then throw out racial slurs like its justified.

FUCK YOU.

Again with the mother comments, and you say you don't provoke me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:12 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

FUCK YOU.

Again with the mother comments, and you say you don't provoke me?

I didn't say a thing about Mrs. Evan's race, but 2pac did say the darker the berry, the sweeter the fruit Grape Smile

Oh...and FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

The correct saying is "The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the JUICE!!"

I'm not gonna say fuck you though, because I'm heterosexual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:17 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
The correct saying is "The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the JUICE!!"

I'm not gonna say fuck you though, because I'm heterosexual.

I didn't want to be racist. But thanks for correcting me. You are very well spoken and articulate. FUCK YOU is indeed the most homoerotic insult created by man. Well, sit on it and rotate is more homo, but its close.

FUCK YOU Ass Licker
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

lol...fuck you is short for fuck yourself. Spoken to the unmentioned 'you' as subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
lol...fuck you is short for fuck yourself. Spoken to the unmentioned 'you' as subject.

well I'll be damned... I've been giving these bastards what they want every night since I was 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest User on HH4L   Dumbest User on HH4L Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbest User on HH4L
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next