Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Disaster Strikes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When Disaster Strikes Empty
PostSubject: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

Your thoughts on Busta's sophomore album.

When Disaster Strikes MusicCatalog%5CB%5CBusta%20Rhymes%20-%20When%20Disaster%20Strikes%5CBusta%20Rhymes%20-%20When%20Disaster%20Strikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See is my favorite Busta song, but this is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite Busta album.

4.25 stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See is my favorite Busta song, but this is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite Busta album.

4.25 stars

It's my 2nd favorite from Busta. 4 stars.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:10 pm

Wasn't feeling this one. Busta was headed in a diffrent direction in his career. Its great he avioded irrelevancy but at a price. I tried to like this album but couldn't. I remember my time with this album. The day before I copped it all my CDs were stolen, all of them. And with only a CD player in my car I couldn't bump my tapes. My tape were decaying anyway and I actually re-bought most my albums on CD. Anywhoo, as a college kid with no money I was forced to bump this for 2 weeks until I copped something else. I do remember the second CD I bought after the Grand Theft was BlackMoon's Enta Da Stage. So Disaster did strike for me with my CDs being stolen and only having this drivel to listen to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:44 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Wasn't feeling this one. Busta was headed in a diffrent direction in his career. Its great he avioded irrelevancy but at a price. I tried to like this album but couldn't. I remember my time with this album. The day before I copped it all my CDs were stolen, all of them. And with only a CD player in my car I couldn't bump my tapes. My tape were decaying anyway and I actually re-bought most my albums on CD. Anywhoo, as a college kid with no money I was forced to bump this for 2 weeks until I copped something else. I do remember the second CD I bought after the Grand Theft was BlackMoon's Enta Da Stage. So Disaster did strike for me with my CDs being stolen and only having this drivel to listen to

Interesting story Trotter.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

4.25 stars is about right for this one. I remember giving this a lot of spins while I was in college but it's definitely not a classic. It had its moments but I can't say anything higher than a 4.25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 2:29 pm

Highsmith wrote:
4.25 stars is about right for this one. I remember giving this a lot of spins while I was in college but it's definitely not a classic. It had its moments but I can't say anything higher than a 4.25

I used to give this one a lot of spins back when it was released in 97, and I still spin it today. One of my favorite joints is "We Could Take It Outside".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Disaster Strikes   When Disaster Strikes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Disaster Strikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: