Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Picts of My New Toy

Go down 
+2
Half
yOGi420™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

A Few Picts of My New Toy Empty
PostSubject: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

Some shot of my Z before I go out today Quad :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by yOGi420™ on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

I'll ride alongside you in the school bus in the background.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:25 pm

hahahhahahha. Short bus ridah por vida!! He He
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

clean ride... like the 10 foot tall flag on the trailer.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

its required when riding at the dunes by my house
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

Niiiiice... You ride often? Suzuki quads last years, good buy dude.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:07 pm

well since I got it I been out about 5 times (only owned it about a month). going out today in about a half hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:08 pm

you should custom paint it to look like a yellow bus.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:10 pm

Then I'd jack that shit. I know Yogi has an ump of sorts but I have .357 Magnum
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

ump-45 > .357
haahhaaha i could bust off 40 b4 yo pull the trigger. LOL2

Was thinkin bout gettin some vinyl stickers made up with my business logo so i can use money i spend on the quad as a business advertisement write off. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 7:48 pm

Can't ride that in Bankhead. Fools been jacking 'em all summer, that and BBQ grills. MOFOs won't let you have shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:04 pm

Get a fence dogg
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:19 pm

LMAO @ Fence....hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
Get a fence dogg

LOL! That's not going to stop a real thief. Thieves have gone into folks backyards and dug up grills that were mounted to concrete in the ground. What kind of bullshit is that? They cut through chains and sometimes take them partially apart to remove them. They've even broken into backyard storage facilities for shit. These unscrupulous types have driven trucks into backyards in broad daylight to gank stuff. FENCE? You must be joking unless you mean fencing goods. Chris Tucker's brother busted a cap into somebody trying to pull akickdoe. The housing crisis and lousy economy has made this shit worse. And guard ya A/C units cause they getting folks left and right for these too. They caught this one dude and they suspect he alone jacked almost a 1000 units in like a 2 year time span. Moving them bitches ain't easy either and then you have to cut into them to get the copper which ain't worth more than like 50-70 bucks.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

and dats why i love it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:44 am

the hazardous - youre fuckin lying

two things

one, nobody lives in a fucked up neighborhood that would allow that shit if they could afford things like that.

two, do they just monster truck down the fences? then they take the shit and nobody sees it? nobody shoots them? bunny plz
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:00 am

Steve Knight wrote:

two things

one, nobody lives in a fucked up neighborhood that would allow that shit if they could afford things like that.

two, do they just monster truck down the fences? then they take the shit and nobody sees it? nobody shoots them? bunny plz

I wish I was lying but it's true. Hence I mentioned the housing crisis which seemed to have been overlooked. A lot of people have lost their homes. On some blocks it's so bad you might only have like 3 homes occupied. There is nobody to see shit. These abandoned homes have been hit a lot. Copper pipes have been ripped out and A/C units stole.

Most homes in ATL have no fences unless you go to the nice areas. It's just fucking woods back there, hadn't seen anything like that until I came to ATL. As far as the truck that backed into a yard for a jacking that came first hand from a victim. Dude said he came home and found tire marks all in his backyard and his grill gone. Dude was mad as hell.

And again as I stated before some folks have been shot? Tucker's brother got the dude good. Dude's homies drove off but the cops caught them a few blocks away.

And last but not least, why the fuck do I need to lie to anybody?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

I've been all over the country and never seen anything like that is all; but if you say it's happening I'll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:46 am

Steve lives in a suburban gated community
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Fortunately, Steve lives in gated communities, so there's a slim chance that you ever seein' me
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:34 pm

I doubt that kinda stuff would happen in on base living communities so steve hasn't seen much of that kind of shit. I haven't seen much either but i have had my car broken into in my own driveway and the stole xmas presents out of it which had been bought for my kids but left my stereo system alone Shaking My Head fukkin idiots! For the most part not much happens here tho. Oh yeah, a few weeks ago a tweeker came and tried stealing my trashcan full of aluminum cans but my daughter saw her crossing the road with it so i cased her down and got em back. bitch took em from the side of my yard!! Had it been a dude I woulda knocked his ass out for comin onto my property but what can you do to a woman without getting arrested??? Nothin!!! Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:51 pm

Shaking My Head

I have never lived on base and I don't live in a gated community.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 4:08 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

two things

I wish I was lying but it's true. Hence I mentioned the housing crisis which seemed to have been overlooked. A lot of people have lost their homes. On some blocks it's so bad you might only have like 3 homes occupied. There is nobody to see shit. These abandoned homes have been hit a lot. Copper pipes have been ripped out and A/C units stole.

Most homes in ATL have no fences unless you go to the nice areas. It's just fucking woods back there, hadn't seen anything like that until I came to ATL. As far as the truck that backed into a yard for a jacking that came first hand from a victim. Dude said he came home and found tire marks all in his backyard and his grill gone. Dude was mad as hell.

And again as I stated before some folks have been shot? Tucker's brother got the dude good. Dude's homies drove off but the cops caught them a few blocks away.

I take your word,Haz, Obviously Steve lives in another deminsion. I know in La,Bay area break ins are serious, along with home invasions. In LA at one point people were contracting securitycompanies to guard their homes even when they are there. It turned out a lot of these security companies were hiring ex-cons and they were cleaning out the same homes they were suppose to protect. In Chicago its routine to crooks to even break in motel rooms and steal their TVs and heating/AC units--LOL!!!

Anywhoo, I have seem a lot more abandoned houses as of late. Shit is fucked up now.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:

two things

I take your word,Haz, Obviously Steve lives in another deminsion. I know in La,Bay area break ins are serious, along with home invasions. In LA at one point people were contracting securitycompanies to guard their homes even when they are there. It turned out a lot of these security companies were hiring ex-cons and they were cleaning out the same homes they were suppose to protect. In Chicago its routine to crooks to even break in motel rooms and steal their TVs and heating/AC units--LOL!!!

Anywhoo, I have seem a lot more abandoned houses as of late. Shit is fucked up now.

Wow...

Stuff like that really tempts me to start playing the most dangerous game.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

Halfy don't go start hunting people. They caught the guy in Alaska who did that shit. I don't want to see ya on AMW.

You'll have some firebrand conservative talk show host come on blaming it on the hip-hop. Talking bout who is this Kool Keith character? Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

You might mess around and end up with some Ice-T like dude, then whatcha gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Halfy don't go start hunting people. They caught the guy in Alaska who did that shit. I don't want to see ya on AMW.

You'll have some firebrand conservative talk show host come on blaming it on the hip-hop. Talking bout who is this Kool Keith character? Smile

Haha yeah they'll be like he listened to First Come First Served every week and followed the lyrics of Apt 223 exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:15 pm

I got the joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Picts of My New Toy   A Few Picts of My New Toy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Picts of My New Toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: