Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order

Go down 
+5
gametheory91
parker lewis
Shaun
T. Myers
Half
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Empty
PostSubject: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:23 am

12 bucks for regular CD autographed.

39 for special edition (limited to 200)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Southern Rap Pro on Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:24 am

12 bucks for autographed? Is it legit autographed or one of those fake copied autographs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:25 am

Dunno, but that includes shipping. Ask the people who ordered PackFM if it was really autographed, but I think it was a legit autograph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

oh and you can hear and download a track from the cd on the site - it is dopeness.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
oh and you can hear and download a track from the cd on the site - it is dopeness.

Will do.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:55 am

The PackFM autograph looked legit to me, but i didn't really pay much attention to it cause an autograph is worthless to me if i didn't get it myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 11:56 am

I'd rather have a man's soul than his signature.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:11 pm

SJV1 was a legit autograph
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:29 pm

Just got in on the $39...thanks for bein up on that SRP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:57 am

Thanks SRP, i bought the standard

The PackFM was legit and came with bonus material
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:30 am

No prob. Wasn't thinking bout ordering this, but saw the cool pre-order and had to bite.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

I preordered SJV1 and SJV2 and the autographs were different....so I think they really do sign them but idk.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:18 am

Damn, more shit to order....Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

I can't wait to give QN5 my money for all the QK10 releases ha.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:29 pm

Haha Sancho Panda? Is Jeff out on some quixotic quest and no longer holds his position?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:52 pm

Apparently two news posts qualifies you for this position over some one who's held it down for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:53 pm

Jeff wrote:
Apparently two news posts qualifies you for this position over some one who's held it down for a long time.

So if I put two dalek news stories on here it will be mine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 4:59 pm

I guess, you're the admin.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

Jeff wrote:
I guess, you're the admin.

I'm not going to take it from you man...I guess SRP did this before he was de-admined. Since Terry is Supreme Admin you'll have to ask him to change the name though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

SRP was de-admined?

And I don't really care, I'm trying to waste less time on here talking to idiots who can't tell the difference between facts and opinions and know so little about something but contend they know more than anyone else based on their age and where they're from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

fuck terrell
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

Jeff wrote:
SRP was de-admined?

And I don't really care, I'm trying to waste less time on here talking to idiots who can't tell the difference between facts and opinions and know so little about something but contend they know more than anyone else based on their age and where they're from.

Well the people you are referring to don't post a lot in this section, so you could still hold it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:15 pm

Because this was about new shit, and they don't have time for that.

Why was SRP de-admined?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

Jeff wrote:
Because this was about new shit, and they don't have time for that.

Why was SRP de-admined?

Check the vote for your admins poll in the Site Rules section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

Someone has been editing posts left and right and I keep getting blamed for that shit. I haven't edited a posts in months. It's whatever though, I told terry it wasn't me but he's convinced, ain't much I can do about it and I ain't tripping off it really, just don't like getting blamed for shit I don't do.

I changed this section as a joke, but terrell's bitch ass deadmined me before I was able to change it back, sorry jeffy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

It's fine. I really don't give a shit one way or another.

I think everybody should be de-admined until we figure out who it was that was editing posts, personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:21 pm

That's what Steve said too, but its whatever to me.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

I'm down with that too, I don't mind putting all admin positions to a vote.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:16 pm

Pre-ordered the uber version of this and Kokayi. I also bought the Pack one, too. Damn my inability to resist this shit....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:48 am

More info for lazy cats:

CunninLynguists September 9 at 1:28pm Report
Kno’s debut solo album, Death Is Silent, is set for release on 10.12.10. [ PRE-ORDER NOW @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

After amassing only 4 verses over the CunninLynguists’ last four releases, the Atlanta-based artist is set to step out from behind the boards on Death Is Silent, both producing the entirety of the record and handling the majority of the vocals. The record’s concept involves the inevitability of death and its impact on love, life, family and friends. The artwork was realized by Argentinian visual artist Diego Fernandez.

:: OBITUARY EDITION BOX SET ::
Once again we present a hand-made limited collector’s edition of the album along with the standard CD+sticker combo pack. This particular box set is limited to 200 copies.

What’s Included:
• Autographed Digipak CD w/ Bonus Beats
• Exclusive ‘Death Is Silent’ T-Shirt
• ‘Death Is Silent’ Sticker
• Exclusive 11”x17” ‘Death Is Silent’ Poster
• ‘Death Is Silent’ Keychain (*Product May Vary)
• Exclusive ‘Death Is Silent’ Box Set Coffin Packaging

And there you have it. Remember, each QN5 release supports the next, so your support guarantees more music from the baby blue.

TRACKLISTING:
01. Death Is Silent
02. If You Cry f. Natti
03. Loneliness (ft. Nemo & Deacon The Villain)
04. La Petite Mort (Come Die With Me)
05. Rhythm Of The Rain (ft. Thee Tom Hardy & Tunji)
06. Spread Your Wings (ft. Deacon The Villain)
07. Smile (They Brought Your Coffin In)
08. Graveyard (ft. Sheisty Khrist)
09. I Wish I Was Dead (ft. Tonedeff)
10. They Told Me (ft. Deacon The Villain)
11. When I Was Young (ft. Natti & Substantial)
12. Not At The End (ft. Tunji)
13. The New Day (Death Has No Meaning)

All Songs Produced By Kno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:00 pm

I'm all over this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

Well update to all the fuckery that has gone down with this CD:

It was set to release this week, but Soulja Boy's Swag Flu mixtape got the same UPC as Kno's CD so it got pushed back to the 26th - pre-orders were supposed to be unnaffected by this, but what happened is the obtiuary edition got pushed back because first the promised coffin mailing box was not available so they switched to a plain black box, and then one of the keychains they were to ship was not available so a certain amount of pre-orders got delayed.

To make up for it Kno provided the option of a full refund, a link to the album in MP3, and his personal cell phone to call if you wanted to talk about it...lmao...anyways... pissed at the delays, mostly the coffin box, but he has good customer service.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:10 pm

how is this album?
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:55 pm

The album is one of my favorites this hear definitely. The production is great and Kno holds it down on the mic. If You Cry and I Wish I Was Dead are my favorites as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
The album is one of my favorites this hear definitely. The production is great and Kno holds it down on the mic. If You Cry and I Wish I Was Dead are my favorites as of right now.

i never checked out the Strange Journeys from last year...what would you say to check out first those 2 or this?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:10 am

I didn't check out SJV2, but SJV1 was underwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

Album of the year (so far)
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:33 am

Shaun wrote:
I didn't check out SJV2, but SJV1 was underwhelming.

I thought SJV1 was better than SJV2 so you might not dig it. But I personally love both of them...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 1:49 am

Don't get me wrong, I liked SJV1; I have it around a 3.5. With the rest of their albums being so dope, though...
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:24 am

Yeah I thought it was funny that he put his cell number in the email lol. The album itself is solid. I've only given it one spin so far, though. It's a very chill album in terms of overall sound.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

im contemplating ordering this right now...good idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:47 pm

The CD itself is good if you enjoy, darker, emoish, halfway decent singing and decent rapping... I enjoyed... definitely moody music though... think Joe Budden without the ill rapping..
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

STILL haven't gotten my Obituary Edition yet.

Apparently we are supposed to wait till the 8th because they only had a certain budget for shipping. So, once funds for priority mail was gone the rest were shipped parcel post.

Now, fine whatever. BUT, I ordered this fuckin album on the FIRST DAY it was available for pre order. My friend ordered like the day before release and he got his like two weeks ago. Seems like they sent out the most recent orders first and those are the ones that benefited from priority shipping.

Am I the only one who thinks that's bullshit?

I pointed this all out on the QN5 forum and my post was deleted. Ha. Fuckin terrible....
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:40 pm

I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I paid as soon as I saw the first post about it here.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

I pre-ordered the first day and just got mine yesterday...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:59 pm

Well, that's reassuring
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

Well, it's a small sample but it seems what I said is what happened. Kinda fucked up if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:06 pm

I dunno. I ordered both the regular and Obit. Regular got here quick... like 2-3 weeks ago or something? Didn't notice the shipping method. My Obit got here priority though. I ordered the same day as Kid Joe if he ordered the day i posted. I might have even waited til that night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order   Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kno - Death Is Silent Pre-Order
Page 1 of 1