Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Throwback Joint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:11 am

I know I only do throwback classics on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but since I'm about to bump Doggystyle, I figured I'll post this joint that was left off the album.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:14 am

It wasn't left off the album. It was removed from the original pressing. It's a small difference, but i thought i would throw it out there.
Back to top Go down

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:17 am

T. Myers wrote:
It wasn't left off the album. It was removed from the original pressing. It's a small difference, but i thought i would throw it out there.

Removed from the original pressing, that's what I meant to say, lol. Either way, classic Snoop here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:19 am

Yeah, it's dope. If you want the song, it's on the 15 Years Of Deathrow comp.
Back to top Go down

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:24 am

T. Myers wrote:
Yeah, it's dope. If you want the song, it's on the 15 Years Of Deathrow comp.

I don't have the comp, but I do have the song.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:47 am

Yeah Snoop did this at Rock The Bells. I had it on the tape but by the time I bought the CD, the track had already been taken off of Doggystyle.
Back to top Go down

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

I've had a few copies of the OG CD with this on it... it ain't hard to find used, you just gotta look for it.
Back to top Go down

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 2:46 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Yeah Snoop did this at Rock The Bells. I had it on the tape but by the time I bought the CD, the track had already been taken off of Doggystyle.

Co-Sign, and that pissed me off too cuz that's one of my favs on Doggystyle. Definitely a classic song.

One of my favorite interlude moments in history was when Snoop said "G'z Up, Hoes Down, if that bitch can't swim then she's bound to drizzown!" on the Chronic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throwback Joint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwback Joint   Throwback Joint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwback Joint
Page 1 of 1