Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget

Go down 
+4
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
E. Taylor
ACRID"
8 posters
AuthorMessage

September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Empty
PostSubject: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:16 am

Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those lost on this unforgettable day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:55 am

Horrible day. One of the only times in American history where everyone regardless of race, sex, or anything else were able to all come together. Wish it didn't take something like this to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:01 am

E. Taylor wrote:
Horrible day. One of the only times in American history where everyone regardless of race, sex, or anything else were able to all come together. Wish it didn't take something like this to make it happen.

Co-Signage!!

R.I.P. Jenine Gonzalez
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:03 am

E. Taylor wrote:
Agreed. Though I was young I vividly remember the events of that day.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:26 am

Cise wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

really?? we the same age and i remember exactly where i was when i first heard the news and the reactions of those around me...

tragic tragic day indeed,
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 10:51 am

E. Taylor wrote:

actually, with Politics aside, i saw the same thing when Prez Obama won the election....

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:25 pm

boet wrote:
Cise wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

really?? we the same age and i remember exactly where i was when i first heard the news and the reactions of those around me...

Me too. I was in Social Studies in 6th grade, and the English teacher came in and told us to turn on the radio. We didn't leave class for two hours
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

boet wrote:

Think you misunderstood, I remember too. I was in band class and then the teacher suddenly turned the tv on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

E. Taylor wrote:

I agree totally. In fact it seemed like everyone was cool with everyone for that entire week. People were waving American Flags and lighting candles, it was a good vibe. People need to come together more often, not just after a horrendous tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:14 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

I agree totally. In fact it seemed like everyone was cool with everyone for that entire week. People were waving American Flags and lighting candles, it was a good vibe. People need to come together more often, not just after a horrendous tragedy.

Yep, and everyone rallied behind Bush like "What do we do now,Georgy?" He had the whole nation behind him and still botched that up. If 911 was to happen under Obama's presidency
I tell ya, America's would have automatically blamed Obama and wanted his head. Theres no way Obama could come back and forth on Tv talking about WMD without producing any shread of evidence. It was a tragic day yes but the events following were very horrific as well. TERROR,TERROR,TERROR, every Muslim in the world in the hot seat . On top of that the f**kin' capatolist dogs of the travel and entertainment industry pushed a movement for people to forget about 911 quickly so things can go back to normal like people flying to Vegas and blowing their life savings and people focusing their whole entire existence on a sports team. Whats so disturbing is how people quickly forgot. Theres nothing wrong with returning back to normal but wouldn't we want closure? Nope no closure what so ever. Itll remain a mystery like the death of Biggie and Pac. All sorts of conspiracies flying everywhere. Kinda hard to believe what the government is telling us since they're spilling innocent Arab blood. '911 IS A INSIDE JOB' stickers everywhere.

RIP to the victims. But I don't feel we're doing the victims any justice.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

I woke up and I was in my dorm room. I turned on the TV and thought it was a movie until I realized it was on every channel. It seemed surreal. I didn't know what to say. A lot of folks was rattling the saber that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:19 pm

Cosign Trotter. I think it's wild that this country seems to celebrate the day they got punked. They were partying out here like it was a wonderful day or something, smh. I'm one of those people who think 9/11 was an inside job, and it's a damn shame that so many innocent people had to die based on a lie (accusations of having WMDs with no proof).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget   September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September 11th 2001: We Won't Forget
Page 1 of 1