Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Empty
PostSubject: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

Shaun wrote:

Wow Shaun, lol.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:28 pm

I support this thread 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:33 pm

Half wrote:
I support this thread 100%

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm

Not so we can have a bunch of RBG's tho, that dude is on here everyday and just lurks.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Not so we can have a bunch of RBG's tho, that dude is on here everyday and just lurks.

lol...true
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
RBG
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:11 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Well last time I tried to get involved in the discussions, I was banned for "being V.Lopez". So I said fuck it. Might as well just read what other people have to say. I come here to learn about old and new hip hop, not to deal with some other BS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:12 pm

RBG wrote:
I come here to learn about old and new hip hop, not to deal with some other BS.

You've come to the right place. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

RBG wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Well last time I tried to get involved in the discussions, I was banned for "being V.Lopez". So I said fuck it. Might as well just read what other people have to say. I come here to learn about old and new hip hop, not to deal with some other BS.

Sorry about that. It will never happen again man. Feel free to discuss all you want. I know for sure V. Lopez was powell anyways, so it is all good.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

Nice RBG, didn't think you'ld take the bait. We know you're not Lopez. Chime in more, this had to be boring not posting for so long.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

RBG wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Didn't we get this cleared up in the one thread on Amazon? lol
Back to top Go down
RBG
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm

Shaun wrote:
RBG wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

Didn't we get this cleared up in the one thread on Amazon? lol

Someone mentioned me. All I did was say why I don't post on here. There's nothing to clear up.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^^That's what I was getting at... lol. Unless that's not you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest   To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Everyone Viewing This Site As A Guest
Page 1 of 1