Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pursuit Of Nappyness

Go down 
5 posters

Rating
3.0 or below
The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_lcap0%The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_lcap50%The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_lcap50%The Pursuit Of Nappyness Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage

The Pursuit Of Nappyness Empty
PostSubject: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:57 pm

The Pursuit Of Nappyness Nappy-roots-pursuit-of-nappyness-new

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

I thought it was around 3.75 stars, but Fuck Nappy Roots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:17 pm

The nappy roots autograph session was not power scoot accessible.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:18 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The nappy roots autograph session was not power scoot accessible.

That is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:

What happened for you to say that?

I originally gave it a 3.25-3.5. But this shit has gotten better and better. I got it at a 3.75-4.0 now easily. I will be buying the original. This one may be betta than Humdinger.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I originally gave it a 3.25-3.5. But this shit has gotten better and better. I got it at a 3.75-4.0 now easily. I will be buying the original. This one may be betta than Humdinger.

They were doing an in-store appearance at an FYE downtown. I asked if they would sign a copy of W,C,& G if i still bought their new album, and they refused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:36 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

They were doing an in-store appearance at an FYE downtown. I asked if they would sign a copy of W,C,& G if i still bought their new album, and they refused.

Damn thats fucked up. And its ironic they have a song dedicated to their fans on this album. So they were only sigining for the new album? And you actually took their 1st one to get signed?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:39 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Damn thats fucked up. And its ironic they have a song dedicated to their fans on this album. So they were only sigining for the new album? And you actually took their 1st one to get signed?

No, i was going to buy another copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:42 pm

So were they there to sign auto's?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:45 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Yeah, you had to buy their new album to get the autographs. I told them i would buy the new album, but i wanted W, C, & G autographed instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:06 pm

Laughing My Ass Off

Thats crazy. When you walked up with the old album I bet they all was like "look at this mofo"......lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:09 pm

Yeah, I'd be pissed too, this fucking stan who bought all our CDs... fuck outta here terrell you powerscoot fucker... I don't care if you buy 5 copies of the new CD...
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 11:51 am

LOL, they were cool as hell at The Waffle House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:09 pm

Haven't peeped this album yet but I'll check it out. I love WCG and Wooden Leather and the Humdinga was good.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:41 am

This album rated around 3.5 for me.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 11:11 am

I'm still loving this shit. Easily one of my 5 favorite of this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:05 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Yeah, you had to buy their new album to get the autographs. I told them i would buy the new album, but i wanted W, C, & G autographed instead.

Wow. They didn't need to act like that. For all they know, You could have already had their new album, and wanted to buy another copy of WC&G because you wore it out.

Either way, not only did they lose a fan, but they lost $$. I'll still check this album out tho.

IMO WC&G was their best one. I've heard the Wooden Leather and it wasn't my favorite due to "sick and tired" . That song killed it for me. It sounded like they were whining at the time. I need to give it another round before I make a final assessment. It's been a hot minute since I've heard the Humdinger album, so I can't rank that one either right now.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 5:42 pm

I'ma have to check this one out.. Wasn't really feeling humdinger..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pursuit Of Nappyness   The Pursuit Of Nappyness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pursuit Of Nappyness
Page 1 of 1