Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Empty
PostSubject: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:14 pm

don't trust kickstarter
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

Kickstarter seems like a good idea. How do you hold them responsible, SRP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:30 pm

I hold them responsible because they hold no responsibility themselves.

Great idea, flawed concept, awful design.

At the very least they should hold funds until mailing is confirmed.

They are just a conduit for bullshit.

Trust them as much as you would trust giving these fools your money in person and saying "yeah, whenever you get that album done whenever you feel like in the future, please send me a copy"

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

Does Kickstarter handle money at all? They just look like a forum for entrepreneurs to reach a larger public. If they do handle money, then yes, they should make practice to guarantee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:37 pm

They do and they don't. The website streams all payment through amazon payments. So technically they don't.

I just have a problem with the fact that they really are a shell that doesn't do shit but present an idea. But they market themselves in a way that would make it seem like they are a legitimate company.

They are no better than a rapper begging for money on myspace.

If they are going to insert themselves into this process I think they should have responsibility in it.

At the very least they could have a feedback system so someone who doesn't comply can be rated negatively or banned from the site altogether.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:46 pm

Well, I suppose they would ultimately benefit themselves if they took a more active role in the investors' security.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:12 pm

Now this is a preorder thingy that I can get down wiffff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:29 pm

On another note, shitsweak. You don't even get an option to support by ordering the CD...smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...   Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animate Objects Take The Ras Kass Route...
Page 1 of 1