Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Empty
PostSubject: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

If you haven't heard, his Mad Child EP from last year was fucking doaaaaap.

Also, another new Swollen Members cd coming early next year...I won't get too excited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm

Of course I'll be all over that like flies on shit. And I admit, I'll be cautious with any new SM albums. Armed to the Teeth wasn't very memorable to me, and a lot of the songs seemed like they were trying too hard to follow the mainstream trends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:36 pm

Did you check out their eps last year? Both were much better than the full length album, but Mad Child's was light years better than Prevail's.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

Nah, haven't had a chance. Though I did hear "Wake Up", "My Life" and "Broken Mirror". Downloaded those from their myspace towards the end of the year. Also had "Swollen4nication" (which ripped off the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Californication") and "Smells Like SM" (which used Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"). All dope songs.

Of course, that computer has since died.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:02 pm

"Dickhead" is must listen material.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:03 pm

I'll peep it.

Okay, I did peep it. That shit's hilarious.

Last edited by Grand Moff Myestro on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Peeped it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album   Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Child (of Swollen Members) Announces Solo Album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: