Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)

Go down 
+7
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Blades
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
Shaun
thelundquist
T. Myers
11 posters

Brad vs. O'Shea
Scarface
GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Vote_lcap65%GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Vote_rcap
 65% [ 13 ]
Ice Cube
GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Vote_lcap35%GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Empty
PostSubject: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) 00018888
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:02 pm

Scarface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:03 pm

Ahhhh...My number 1 vs my number 5. Cube was number 2 on my list but I can't ignore his inconsistanies anymore. Face wins easily.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

'Face... but neither are final four in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

Tough one for me, but I'm going with Scarface on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

thelundquist wrote:

Who is final 4 in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Who is final 4 in your opionion?

I don't have a set 4 (or any number), it's always in flux, but these 2 are never in there. I got Scarface around 11/12 usually and Cube is top 25, but I'll say:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

others who are occasionally in there:

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

I don't have a set 4 (or any number), it's always in flux, but these 2 are never in there. I got Scarface around 11/12 usually and Cube is top 25, but I'll say:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun

I can see Biggie, G Rap, Pac, Nas, and Em but the rest aren't messing with Face and Cube.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:53 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun

I can see Biggie, G Rap, Pac, Nas, and Em but the rest aren't messing with Face and Cube.

Pun, Rakim & Ghost are better lyrically than Cube and 'Face imo, and that's the main attribute I look for. Also, it comes down to who I enjoy listening to more. I like Scarface but not as much as the others mentioned. As for Cube, I've just never been a big fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 9:58 pm

thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun

Pun, Rakim & Ghost are better lyrically than Cube and 'Face imo, and that's the main attribute I look for. Also, it comes down to who I enjoy listening to more. I like Scarface but not as much as the others mentioned. As for Cube, I've just never been a big fan.

I respect your opinions, and I'm a long time fan of Ghost (and the Wu for that matter), but Ghost lyrically being better than Face AND Cube, I have to respectively disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Wayne wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun

I respect your opinions, and I'm a long time fan of Ghost (and the Wu for that matter), but Ghost lyrically being better than Face AND Cube, I have to respectively disagree with that.

All good man. I think Ghost is a more complex rhymer, but Cube and Face definitely have more meaningful lyrics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:08 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Wayne wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Nas
Em
Rakim
Ghostface

Pac
Biggie
G Rap
Pun

All good man. I think Ghost is a more complex rhymer, but Cube and Face definitely have more meaningful lyrics.

Ghost is definitely complex. Good call there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm

I feel that both these guys are easily Final Four IMO. They are my favorite rappers from the West and South respectively.

My vote is for Ice Cube. While Scarface has the overall stronger body of work, I bump Cube more often. Both men are definitely worthy of being this far in the tournament and I have no problem with whomever advances to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

Face for me. Face is my #2, and Cube is my #5
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:18 pm

Shaun wrote:
Face for me. Face is my #2, and Cube is my #5

Quit copying me you faggot. Actually with these last few turds from KRS, Face pretty much has #1 all to himself now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:18 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I feel that both these guys are easily Final Four IMO. They are my favorite rappers from the West and South respectively.

My vote is for Ice Cube. While Scarface has the overall stronger body of work, I bump Cube more often. Both men are definitely worthy of being this far in the tournament and I have no problem with whomever advances to the finals.

Favorite rappers from the South and West, I cosign with that also. Cube and Face are practically in my top 5 of GOAT, just don't know which slots yet, surprisingly, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Favorite rappers from the South and West, I cosign with that also. Cube and Face are practically in my top 5 of GOAT, just don't know which slots yet, surprisingly, lol.

Yeah I've got Cube 6th and Face 8th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Yeah I've got Cube 6th and Face 8th.

I respect that.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 12:33 am

Face wins, im really confused why G Rap isnt in the Final Four though
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 11:24 am

hmmm here I'm going with Cube mainly because I play him more often than 'Face...although 'Face has the better overall catalog....lyrically I think Cube is better and I think he's has a better flow as well....voice and delivery go to 'Face...

but for this thread Cube wins!

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

Voting Cube just because I have always played him more... but back to another topic, Ghostface is the greatest emcee of all-time. Been my #1 for over a decade now.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:40 pm

Face, easily.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

Face for me. Though the winner of this will have my vote in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:43 pm

Face.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
. but back to another topic, Ghostface is the greatest emcee of all-time. Been my #1 for over a decade now.

Cheers

my new best friend
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

Scarface
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:17 pm

Went with Face, but I think I should have gone for Cube in retrospect...smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)   GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOAT Semi Finals: Face vs. Cube (Bracket 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: