Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 2:46 pm

So this is a "mixtape" from B-real. It's still on sale this week at best buy for 9.99 and worth the price IMO. It's like 18 tracks with a B-real verse on each track and dope beats. There is a DJ who talks at the beginning of some tracks, but it is not distracting and mastered well. This comp is basically a chance for B-Real to showcase his label and other cats. He has dudes doing songs in italian, portugese, spanish (like 4 foreign language tracks total). The rest is people like Young De and other cats he's messed with. Some are doper than others, but they do a real solid job and B-Real murders all his verses IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 8:42 am

Diden't know Best Buy sold mixtapes. I'll have to cop this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:20 pm

Best buy sells some mixtapes - as long as they are retail packaged with a UPC and so forth they will usually stock it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:45 am

i plan on hearing this
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Anymore thoughts on this? Only 3 comments in 2 weeks makes me think it may not be worth it. However, I am a big fan of the latest B-Real solo, and also the new Cypress Hill album (underrated IMO).
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

ehh i wasnt a big fan of the Cypress Hill new album at all, "Light it Up" was classic tho

i really hope this is better than Rise Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:24 pm

well i think Cypress hill is the most underrated classic group out there... add to that this is a b-real mixtape with no muggs production and I am not surprised not too many heads have peeped it. I still think this is pretty dope and you will dig it Alan.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:35 pm

I'll have to check it out then. Because Smoke N Mirrors still gets spins to this day and hasn't really stopped since I bought it (first purchase of 2009).

And off the new Cypress...It Ain't Nothin' & Armed & Dangerous are better than Light It Up IMO. In fact, I still got it at 4 stars. I've bumped it a solid 20 times. More than the last 4 Cypress albums for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1   B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Real - The Harvest Vol. 1
Page 1 of 1