Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Empty
PostSubject: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 2:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1cYtBbv3XA

"Used To Be" UGK, E 40, B Legit, 8Ball & MJG

My mom kidnapped my Ipod because I made a playlist for my wife's baby shower today. So I took 3 CDs with me to listen to today, to and from work. The new Pimp C, Trill OG and UGK 4 Life. On the way home, I was listening to UGK 4 Life and remembered how much I like this song. I still have it behind The Pimp & The Bun and Da Game's Been Good To Me, but this is clearly my 3rd favorite song on this disc. I am just starting this thread. Feel free to share your thoughts or opinions on this thread or the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 8:10 am

This is one of my favorite songs on the UGK 4 Life album. Great stuff here, and although I'm no fan of E-40 and B-Legit, they were ok on this song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 4:17 pm

I used to not like this song when I first copped the CD but then it grew on me a ton. This joint works on several levels and makes me think back to the 1990s when the click, ball n g, and ugk ruled.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 4:58 pm

E-40>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

Dope song but no where near my fav on that album. I'll take She Luv It, Game Been Good, Pimp & Bun, and Still On The Grind over that one.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:01 pm

I think Bun had the strongest verse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 8:11 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
I think Bun had the strongest verse.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1   Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highsmith's Song Of The Day #1
Page 1 of 1