Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Apathy Single

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:27 pm

Sorry, this is all I have for now. Will update again with something better tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:28 pm

Snippet sounds nice, I dig the beat...this and We're Gonna Kill You are nice - will they both be on the new album?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:34 pm

New Apathy Single 820545
Back to top Go down

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

No idea yet, fool. I would assume this would make it, but there's a ton of first singles that don't end up on albums these days.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

On a live video feed with Apathy right now. He's playing tracks from Honkey Kong and the new Demigodz album. Shit is raaaaw.

And he said Feb/March for Honkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:30 am

Did he mention the lineup on the next Demigodz?
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 1:02 am

Seems to be the same newer Demigodz. Ap, Celph, Eso, SOB, Motive, Emilio Lopez, etc. Rise will be on at least one track. I think he said Open Mic would be too (he was actually in the chat too which was pretty cool).

Someone asked him about Louis Logic. Man o man did Ap have some shit to say about THAT guy, lol.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 1:12 am

I'm glad to hear Rise will be involved...he killed it on the original EP.

My friend met Logic at Smokin Grooves in Ithaca a few years back and asked him about the Demigodz. He said the guy came off like he's above all the punchline rapping...basically that he'd outgrown the group. I could see how they would think he's a dick for saying shit like that.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 1:23 am

Apathy said it actually started getting bad after the whole Celph/Cage shit (which Celph talks about on 1990now). He said Louis Logic really didn't have the crew's back and shit like that. Didn't want beef and whatnot.

Then he said after that dude started with the skinny jeans and weird shit. He was just really sour about it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Apathy Single Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Apathy Single   New Apathy Single Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Apathy Single
Page 1 of 1