Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curren$y "Pilot Talk"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Empty
PostSubject: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:13 pm

Thoughts and ratings on this album:

Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Currensy-pilot-talk-album-cover-450x450
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:13 pm

Still lingers around 3.5 for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

Yeah 3.5 is fair but it has moved up to a 3.75 for me. Ride to this cd on a nice cool night with the windows down and you will get it...lol. Or of course you could do the other thing and really get it...lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:28 pm

I've only played this twice, and it's dope for what it is. It's a real solid album with little replay value, IMO
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:28 pm

Oh, it's sittin' around 3.5-3.75 to me.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

3.75-4.0. I didn't really like it at first but it's really grown on me alot.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:32 am

Lol...sigh...I knew no one would like this as much as me. Its 4.5 for me. I know it's not lyrically brilliant or anything but this is just my kind of shit. Dope beats all the way through, catchy, fun lyrics and a definite smoker's vibe. It's in my top 5 for the year. And the album cover is awesome...dropping weed bombs on New Orleans, lol. On a related note, Big K.R.I.T.'s "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" is also in my top 5 this year and its not even a real album. It's got a similar vibe but he gets the edge with a much better flow and deeper lyrics. That dude is raw.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 10:05 am

I'm so slow sometimes....thank you Wand for explaining what the fuck that cover was about...lol. I kept thinking why did he just use this plain ass cover with no point.

And Curren$y has an unique rhyme style to me. Lyricallly he uses a lot of slang and semi riddles have you. He got that Big Gipp thing going to me a tad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curren$y "Pilot Talk"   Curren$y "Pilot Talk" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curren$y "Pilot Talk"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: