Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video Empty
PostSubject: Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video   Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video   Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:47 am

This wasn't bad but not really what I expected from him... dunno if he is rapping slower, with less energy, or what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video   Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 12:02 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
This wasn't bad but not really what I expected from him... dunno if he is rapping slower, with less energy, or what.

On the g-funk tracks Buk generally takes a more laid back style, whereas on the darker stuff he seems a lot more passionate and urgent. The other singles are more in your face than this. I dig this one though, especially the more old school styled beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video   Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buk of Psychodrama-"Hello Buk" Official Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: