Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should SRP be de-admined?

Go down 
+8
Alan
parker lewis
Shaun
Deanie O'Banion
Laced With Slang
Half
Myestro
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

?
Yes
Should SRP be de-admined? Vote_lcap53%Should SRP be de-admined? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
No
Should SRP be de-admined? Vote_lcap47%Should SRP be de-admined? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Should SRP be de-admined? Empty
PostSubject: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:40 pm

Well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:48 pm

Not going to give a long speech. Most already know where I stand. He abuses his power and is not mature enough to handle a internet position of power. We lost a good man due to his mofo. I'll take 1,000 Waynes over SRP anyday.

He deserves to be de-admined. At least then when he is being funny funny it will not hurt anyone any deeper than said post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:48 pm

Why is this even a question to be asked? Because wayne left on his own free will? I never once told him he had to leave and if my post was misinterpretted that way I never got a chance to explain it. I deadmined him for good cause, explained to him why he was deadmined and told him that regardless of being admin or not we still appreciate all the work he put in here. I was civil from start to finish.

I asked him as nicely as I could about the post and he lied to my face. If the admins can't discuss things freely they shouldn't be admin. I have no problem with any other admin so I don't really see how wayne's overreaction needs to be an issue involving me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

Who police's the police?

Who are you to just make that decision on your own? What did the other admins feel about the situation? What about us? The mofo's who truly make this forum and keep it from being a BIG fucking joke?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

I honestly don't care.

Sure, it sucks that Wayne chose to leave, but I try to stay out of the stupid, pointless politics on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

Myestro wrote:
I honestly don't care.

Sure, it sucks that Wayne chose to leave, but I try to stay out of the stupid, pointless politics on this site.

Its not pointless. We are a public forum to a degree. And we do want more active posters. Well I care about this site and enjoy posting in it. So why let one mofo bring this site down? I'm not saying ban the man or kick him out. But if you are in a position of shared power there has to be limits.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:57 pm

I vote no. And I'll be honest, I can't de-admin somebody that just made me admin. Also, SRP and I do not have any personal beef so I don't see a reason to strip him of his power. Yeah, he could have waited a bit before de-admining Wayne, but it's too late to do anything about that now. If people want me to step down from the admin position I am fine with that. It's not that big of a deal to me. As for what happened with Wayne I don't know all the details but I'm pretty sure SRP didn't want Wayne to leave. Nobody did. And Kev you could have been admin back when we voted for them but you didn't want to. What do you want to change? If you provide a suggestion that can work then I'm pretty sure it will be implemented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

Dude, this forum polices itself. If people choose to leave KRob that's their own thing - deadmin me - I will stay.. I like the people, I like the talk, I enjoy and respect people despite all the shit talking I do. If it gets on peoples nerves sometimes I truly do not intend it to, but at the same time it isn't anything to me.

I admin this place to try to make it better and help you guys out, I don't care about "power" - I asked wayne a nice question and he lied. It's not the first issue I had with Wayne as ADMIN. I never had a problem with him as a member but as ADMIN this was not the first issue I had with him. It was the last straw and he got de-admined. That was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:06 am

"I vote no. And I'll be honest, I can't de-admin somebody that just made me admin. Also, SRP and I do not have any personal beef"

No offense half but that shit is lame as hell. But at least you were honest I guess. I have no problem with you posting wise you a cool cat. But as an admin this type of loyality cannot be tolerated. I hope the above statement speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:07 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
"I vote no. And I'll be honest, I can't de-admin somebody that just made me admin. Also, SRP and I do not have any personal beef"

No offense half but that shit is lame as hell. But at least you were honest I guess. I have no problem with you posting wise you a cool cat. But as an admin this type of loyality cannot be tolerated. I hope the above statement speaks for itself.

If you want me to step down I will, just say so.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

No, because honestly SRP was doing his job as ADMIN. He took the time to figure out who was deleting posts for what seems like no reason. Thats doing his job as admin and then when Wayne abused his power it was made known. He didn't kick Wayne out and i hope Wayne comes back but SRP was simply doing his job that all of the other admins including myself failed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

lol...half is active and fair and generally doesn't have issues with anyone... I think he is the ideal admin candidate... but obviously my blind love for half is hindering my though process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:17 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
No, because honestly SRP was doing his job as ADMIN. He took the time to figure out who was deleting posts for what seems like no reason. Thats doing his job as admin and then when Wayne abused his power it was made known. He didn't kick Wayne out and i hope Wayne comes back but SRP was simply doing his job that all of the other admins including myself failed to do.

So let me ask you this..............Why not get the opinions of other admins? Or is this a one cheif show? If it is then why have other admins.? So when SRP get his panties in a bunch he can just press a button with no other opinions on it?

Slang what about the type of thread(s) Wayne deelted? Did you see that? Were they important? What about when SRP delted myt hreads and other threads, where were you then? Y'all some fake mofo's. Fa real. I see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:21 am

1. The admins have made it clear we will discuss everything as a group from now on and I am fine with that.

2. The admins have for the most part agreed that de-admined Wayne was proper.

3. I deleted your threads with fair warning and explained why. I backed off after talking to the other admins and for the better of the forum overall.

4. You just have a personal problem with me because I did a GGOAT and doing GOAT threads is your "thing" online. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

So let me ask you this..............Why not get the opinions of other admins? Or is this a one cheif show? If it is then why have other admins.? So when SRP get his panties in a bunch he can just press a button with no other opinions on it?

Slang what about the type of thread(s) Wayne deelted? Did you see that? Were they important? What about when SRP delted myt hreads and other threads, where were you then? Y'all some fake mofo's. Fa real. I see you.

I defended you and said SRP should not have deleted it and that both threads should be allowed to run at the same time- freedom of speech for both of you, and GUESS WHAT, both threads ran at the same time and he didnt delete your posts again.

HERES THE OTHER DIFFERENCE - SRP ADMITTED AND STATED WHAT HE WAS DOING. It didnt make it right but at least we knew

WAYNE ON THE OTHER HAND LIED AND DID IT SECRETLY. How are you about to trust someone doing that and then not admit it when you get called out on it. For real, man the fuck up

and IT DOESNT MATTER THE TYPE OF THREADS HE DELETED. They were OUR threads, some of them were even "classic" threads. Also, it seems like he deleted 20+ pages of the Recent Purchases/Spins thread, thats very odd.

FINALLY, i dont think SRP should have de-admined Wayne without discussing it with the admins, BUT i feel what Wayne did was the worse of 2 evils, if you dont think that then thats crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

The point is not that Wayne was an innocent in all this. He should have been questioned for lying. I have no prblem with that. But where's the guidelines for SRP? A dude with a checkered past since Amazon days. He has a shittiy trk record but he puts you nice lame guys in his back pocket with his lame jokes that only y'all get. Have you noticed that?
'

Once again I am only tripping on the fact that this trouble maker made an individual decision on another person in the same position as him. That led to us losing one hell of poster.

You guys should change that little lying intro to the forum and just put:

Welcome to Hip Hop 4 Life! Where we discuss hip hop sometimes and let SRP do what the fuck he wants. If you like to "lol" all day and discuss hip hop a little you are in the right place! We bend over spread cheeks for Mr SRP....."lol". Get it..."lol"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:33 am

For one kev, insulting other members and admins by portraying them as mindless dopes who I manipulate does not help your cause. For two, it's sad that you somehow think I am out here manipulating people online and that is my purpose. For three, what do you really want out of all this? Just a few months ago we were all cool, but now I'm the worst e-dude ever to you? Sad
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:36 am

im not sure what your talking about with the inside jokes stuff, i just laugh at jokes when i see one, ive laughed at stuff Kool John, SRP, Trotter, and others just as equally

and yes, he should not have made the decision to de-admin him, but what do you suggest we do, deadmin him for doing something that was part of his admin duties? that doesnt make much sense to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
im not sure what your talking about with the inside jokes stuff, i just laugh at jokes when i see one, ive laughed at stuff Kool John, SRP, Trotter, and others just as equally

and yes, he should not have made the decision to de-admin him, but what do you suggest we do, deadmin him for doing something that was part of his admin duties? that doesnt make much sense to me...

So was it his admin duty to take over my thread, threaten to delete my post, and then do so? How about that Slang? You remember that? Who said something about that? But as soon as Wayne made one bad decision that happened to step on SRP toes not any elses he gets de-admined? You don't see the double standard here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:41 am

There is no double standard... if I ran this forum you would have never gotten to do your GGOAT thread... and that's the honest truth and nothing personal, I just wouldn't allow competing tourneys.

Funny how the admin team takes your side, I listen to them to smoove things over, yet we are still the enemies...? dude, this is the internet, just calm down and let it go...you and wayne can still facebook the shit out of each other if you want.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:44 am

well, Wayne's decisions stepped not only on the admins toes but on the ENTIRE FORUMS toes. Deleting stuff like that was bad no matter the reason because it takes away from the forum's history we have all been a part of. Also, lying about it stepped on everyone's toes cuz why would anyone want someone that lied as an admin?

And SRP doing that to your threads had nothing to do with his duty as an admin. That was just him being out of line, which the other admins (including myself) said so and said that your thread should not be deleted, so he stopped. It's sort of a double standard but not the way your making it out to be. SRP had a beef between you and him. Wayne's actions affected the whole forum.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:45 am

De-admining Wayne was a knee jerk reaction, and it should not have happened. It should have been discussed. However, if that would have been discussed, i would have voted for him to be de-admined for lying, and the fact i suspect he was randomly deleting threads at the request of another poster makes him look somewhat suspect to me as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:45 am

I am being dead serious. I was just being an admin when I was doing the thing with K Rob. I don't think two competing tourneys should run at the same time and I think whoever starts a tourney first should get to run it. Simple as that, no matter who is involved. Other admins are not as hard and fast with their rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:51 am

Don't worry about it fellas. Like y'all say its just the internet? Were just discussing this joke called hip hop. I'll just do my business on this forum and thats it. Keep y'all circle going, but I have lost all respect for all you admins. Not saying you care and you shouldn't. But I do want to make that clear. SRP can go fuck himself. The rest of you are funny type, fa real.

Holla.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:52 am

Would you like to condemn my family or wish bad things upon them? That seems to be your MO.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:54 am

lol at calling me "funny type" thats some gay shit for real. Ive defended KJ on things SRP has said to him on more than one occasion, gtfoh with those baseless accusations you are throwing out there with this whole conspiracy you have about there being a "clique"or however the fuck its spelled
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:55 am

i can sit here and call you "funny type" but im not dropping to that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:44 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Not going to give a long speech. Most already know where I stand. He abuses his power and is not mature enough to handle a internet position of power. We lost a good man due to his mofo. I'll take 1,000 Waynes over SRP anyday.

He deserves to be de-admined. At least then when he is being funny funny it will not hurt anyone any deeper than said post.

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:45 am

lol...when you admit you were using wayne as your own little puppet to try to abuse his power then we can talk KJ...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:49 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol...when you admit you were using wayne as your own little puppet to try to abuse his power then we can talk KJ...lol

Other than change my status from "Victim of Admin Abuse" to something more respectable, I never asked Wayne to do anything else as an admin, so get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:53 am

funny, why would wayne then forward a PM to me the day he was made admin from you asking him to ban steve now that he was admin? you don't have to lie about it... you were asking wayne for little things every chance you could man... if he would have just done his own thing and not listened to you he probably would have made a great admin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 3:01 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
funny, why would wayne then forward a PM to me the day he was made admin from you asking him to ban steve now that he was admin? you don't have to lie about it... you were asking wayne for little things every chance you could man... if he would have just done his own thing and not listened to you he probably would have made a great admin...

You and your little bullshit conspiracy theories. Yes, I did tell him I wanted Steve deleted, but I told you and Terry the exact same shit! I knew that neither of you would have the balls to do it though. I never wanted Steve's bitch ass in this forum anyway. He was constantly on my dick like a bitch in heat. The only saving grace to his return was him eventually being exposed.

I DID NOT ask him to delete those threads. Steve is gone anyway so those threads were worthless. I had no problem with them being deleted though. Maybe he shouldn't have lied about deleting them, but you could have talked to him instead of calling him out with an announcement like that. It was embarrassing and should have been handled differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 3:28 am

I talked to him directly - asked him about it civilly - and he lied. He had his chance to come clean. I was never hostile towards him in the pms or threatened anything. I just wanted to know if he did delete them and why he did.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:26 am

Wait, the man abusing the recent spins thread with his '90's billboard playlist, deleted all the old posts...for what? I never thought Wayne deserved an admin spot in the first place, he seems like a good person, so I'm sorry he felt he had to bail though. SRP deserves to keep his spot, shouldn't even be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:48 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:

I call bullshit. What has Wayne ever rec'd you, he doesn't listen to anything new. SRP is one of the few that listens to everything, gives good reviews/feedback. You're drunk K.Rob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 9:07 am

Romped you one of his puppets also so your opinion mean used toliet paper to me...useless. SRP is one of the very very few who is even semi interested in you and Yogi rec's. So I smell your lame cop out bullshit all the way down here. All of you are a trip man. Just like I always assumed...lame as fuck. I know y'all type, glad we are only on the internet. Y'all think hip hop makes y'all cool but your shining colors are shining thru. I would rather you guys just say the truth. We reallly like SRP, we get SRP, he's or ebuddy and fuck the rest of you that are not in our pink circle.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:05 am

SRP, were you in Metallica?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:28 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Romped you one of his puppets also so your opinion mean used toliet paper to me...useless. SRP is one of the very very few who is even semi interested in you and Yogi rec's. So I smell your lame cop out bullshit all the way down here. All of you are a trip man. Just like I always assumed...lame as fuck. I know y'all type, glad we are only on the internet. Y'all think hip hop makes y'all cool but your shining colors are shining thru. I would rather you guys just say the truth. We reallly like SRP, we get SRP, he's or ebuddy and fuck the rest of you that are not in our pink circle.

Last night I called this. Any excuse to bitch and whine and KRob will take it. This has nothing to do with you, Kev. No one deletes your posts, no one fucks with you in the least because you can't take jokes. All you do is sit and cry that the popular kids don't invite you to their table.

KJ obviously feels he's singled out for some reason, and that's whatever. At least KJ is involved and therefore can make statements about whatever he wants to. KRob just wants to take one up for the cause against those evil blue eyed devils.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:31 am

N3R0, you are a puppet, so what you say has no merit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:33 am

Yup, that's true.

I love how all the east coast lovers have their own little "clique" and no one bitches and complains about it. That's life, some people get along better than others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:49 am

Jeff "lol" you have been SRP's bitch, Steve's bitch, and anybody else who calls your emo ass out. So like Shaun "lol" B said your opionon has no merit. You already know what I think about you. SRP pimps you "blue eyed devils" up and down this board all the time. He has more sense than all of you and plays you lames all day. Its funny really. I do find that funny.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:56 am

why dont you make arguments that have merit rather than throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories/ People will take you more seriously, b/c the stuff you're saying here has no merit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:00 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
why dont you make arguments that have merit rather than throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories/ People will take you more seriously, b/c the stuff you're saying here has no merit

It has plenty of merits you just don't get man. Stick to what you do best and holla when you get older young Wu Tanger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:01 am

Oh sorry I did not call your correct name:

"lol" Editorial.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:14 am

ok KRob, thats cool just keep talkin shit man, something ive never done to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:26 am

Slang you just need to truly open your eyes to how one sided this arguement is. Out of all of them you do stand up the most. So I don't look at you as bad as I look at them yet. You and others still have not answered my question.

Who police's the police?

What standards do we hold the admins too?

Should they rep for the forum or be private? With their on rules?

How does one mistake equal an admin being de-admined?

How has one admin who has made mutliple bad calls get numerous chances?

Why is all the admins on SRP side ALL the time?

And if any feel they are not, show/tell me some public examples for this where is was made known?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:37 am

So, how is all of this not pointless? What has this thread accomplished, really?

If the purpose of "politics" and all that on this site is to further divide every member of the forum, then I'll admit I'm wrong. There is a point, and it all seems to be working.

I don't speak for everyone, but I'm here to discuss the music that I have come to love. I also check out the Cold Kickin it section because I enjoy talking about the things that I enjoy. And it's good to do so with people who share similar interests. I'm not here to be part of any clique, or even be everyone's friend. If someone doesn't like me...fine, that's their loss.

Honestly, it makes no difference to me who is an admin and who gets de-admined. So, you all do what you gotta do. I'll just idly sit by and read this thread because I think it's funny, in that "high school drama" sort of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:44 am

The only point Mys is these are guys that control how this forum flows and have the power to edit, delete, and make choices that do effect the forum. That is all i'm standing up about. Nothing personal, nothing to just whine. I usually stay out of a lot of the silly shit and I hope you know that. But I find it hard to ignore when good people are done wrong. If SRP was just a regualr poster I would careless about most the shit he does. But he is in a position where if you piss him off he can just delete you and make his side of the story work for him and they will cosign.

So please do not get it twisted. I hate petty shit and I see 100% where you are coming from. If we had some fair and balanced admins this would not even have to go this far. They could be able to stand up to each other and tuly calll each other out. Be able to sepate the joking from the small times we ask them to be serious a tad.

Once again this is only about abuse of position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:50 am

Also Mys and anyone else who just comes to this site to only discuss hip hop and some other things. Who will you talk with when all the regular posters are gone? Look at it like that. Why lose good people and even potential posters over a few immature silly no back boned jokers? That is the point Mys. this site is nothing without frequent diverse taste posters. And we just lost one hell of a poster over one man's abuse of power. KJ has considered leaving more than once, Powell does not post much anymore, and even I have considered leaving. The shit gets old.

If this was SRP's forum than there would be no point in this. But I always felt like this was all our forum. Maybe i'm wrong because it sure looks that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:54 am

I deleted noone. You need to stop taking this shit so serious kev. Take this forum for what it is, enjoy it, or find somewhere else. It's all on you.

kj has his own agenda and thoughts. He creates his own problems.

and if i'm being honest, wayne did start a ton of threads but as far as diverse tastes or thought provoking opinion/conversation his conflict avoiding and narrow minded music tastes provided little of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should SRP be de-admined?   Should SRP be de-admined? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should SRP be de-admined?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next