Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's the return of..........

Go down 
+6
Highsmith
thelundquist
Half
T. Myers
Myestro
Wayne
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

It's the return of.......... Empty
PostSubject: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 7:59 pm

I'm not really a new member, but work with me here, lol.

Yes, I have returned!!!!!

Much props to those who openly campaigned for my return! It's very appreciated. It was a mistake for me to delete my account in the first place, and I know it's going to be a stretch to get back up to a high number of posts again, but it's all good. SRP, no ill feelings man. I'm happy to be back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:15 pm

Welcome back Wayne, glad you took my advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Welcome back Wayne, glad you took my advice Smile

Glad to be back KJ.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:41 pm

Welcome back man. Good to see you're Still Standing! Of course that's all in jest.

I assume choosing to leave was a rash decision, and sucks that you even remotely felt that it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:43 pm

Myestro wrote:
Welcome back man. Good to see you're Still Standing! Of course that's all in jest.

I assume choosing to leave was a rash decision, and sucks that you even remotely felt that it was necessary.

And yes, I'm still going to cop that Goodie Mob album, lol. But yes, I STILL to this day have a tendency to overreact, one of my flaws I'm still working on man.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

good to see you back
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:

And yes, I'm still going to cop that Goodie Mob album, lol. But yes, I STILL to this day have a tendency to overreact, one of my flaws I'm still working on man.

No worries. Everyone has their flaws. Hopefully you and SRP can let this incident be water under the bridge, and we can move on...real peaceable like.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

T. Myers wrote:
good to see you back

Thanks Terry!
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:47 pm

Myestro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:

No worries. Everyone has their flaws. Hopefully you and SRP can let this incident be water under the bridge, and we can move on...real peaceable like.

No hard feelings on my end.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:48 pm

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

Myestro wrote:
Good to hear.

No doubt. I may have been gone for a few days, but I'm still the same Wayne, lol.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:54 pm

Thanks for coming back man, this forum really appreciates your contributions here.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

Half wrote:
Thanks for coming back man, this forum really appreciates your contributions here.

No doubt Half. I appreciate it all.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:17 pm

Hey man welcome back. Wrote that in another topic before I saw this one, but here it is again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:43 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Hey man welcome back. Wrote that in another topic before I saw this one, but here it is again.

Glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:49 pm

I had to repost this here.

*I admitted that lying about deleting the initial thread that SRP posted was certainly not the way to go, but my honest opinions about that incident are as follows: 1) I still feel I would've been de-admined anyway for even telling SRP why I deleted his initial thread (he knows which one I'm talking about), and I'm not saying that not telling him would've been right either. 2) Let's be honest here yall. Seeing a thread titled, "FUCK YOU POWELL FUCK YOU KJ", I mean, come on now, whether it's in good fun or not, that's over the line a little, and I can remember someone on the forum mentioning the thought of a guest seeing something like that, thinking of signing up to be a member, and being turned off just by the TITLE of the thread. So honestly, that's why I initially deleted it because of the title. Whether that's a good decision or not, it was not meant to cause any controversy.

*Regarding the Recent Spins/Purchases thread, I can honestly say I have NO idea how most of the history was deleted. I recall trying to add a new section for the first time, and mistakenly most of the posts were deleted. So that was an honest mistake on my end and I certainly didn't delete history intentionally.

*I certainly was NOT trying to abuse any "power" on this site. I was one of the few who was literally openly campaigning to be an admin, and was very happy when it was granted, so the last thing I wanted to do was abuse anything.

*I do agree with KRob regarding most of former member Steve's post. Again, deletion of some of his posts was not anything personal, but some/most of those contributed absolutely nothing to the forum at all, and with all due respect, I don't even want to further comment on that. I know that can probably be said about some other posts/threads, but since Steve's name was mentioned, that's where my comments were directed. Another member here mentioned (I believe it was Slang) something about history being gone. I cosign with that, however, I certainly was not trying to abuse any power here.

*When I saw the title "The Wayne Experiment is Over", that did upset me, and letting the forum know about it is one thing, but putting it on blast like that didn't sat well with me at all, and I agree, obviously, with those who feel the same way. Embarrassed? Yes indeed, albeit slightly.

Overall, while I still feel SRP and I have some things to discuss one on one, I have NO ill feelings towards anyone on this forum. I appreciate the way people like KJ, Terry, KRob, etc essentially went to bat for me to get me to return, because chances are without them, I probably wouldn't have, and that's real talk and not meant as a form of disrespect. I'm here for one reason and that is to talk about hip hop, my life and my future.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:14 pm

Whispering.....Return Of the Wayne...Return Of The Wayne...lmao Welcome back man.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:18 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Whispering.....Return Of the Wayne...Return Of The Wayne...lmao Welcome back man.

Yes indeed!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:30 pm

Welcome back. All active members are welcome here, regardless of who's buttons they push. In my opinion that just adds to the personality of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:12 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Welcome back. All active members are welcome here, regardless of who's buttons they push. In my opinion that just adds to the personality of the forum.

That.

Welcome back, Wayne. I knew you'd be back soon; you can't live wiffffout us It's the return of.......... 256575
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:18 pm

Good to see you back man. Missed you round these parts.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:50 pm

Shaun wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

That.

Welcome back, Wayne. I knew you'd be back soon; you can't live wiffffout us It's the return of.......... 256575

I kinda knew I would be back as well. Not a matter of if, but when, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:51 pm

Cise wrote:
Good to see you back man. Missed you round these parts.

Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

Welcome Wayne, hope you like the forum and please post, not like those others that register and don't do shit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

Esco wrote:
Welcome Wayne, hope you like the forum and please post, not like those others that register and don't do shit.

Yeah I hope he doesn't lurk like Markie_Darkie
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

Esco wrote:

And you know I'm returning right, lol. Been here previously, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the return of..........   It's the return of.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the return of..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: New Users Introduce Yourselves!-
Jump to: