Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help creating this drum effect.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Need help creating this drum effect. Empty
PostSubject: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:24 pm

For all you producers, I'm looking for some help on creating this drum effect. I make intro versions for mixing sometimes and I want to add a little extra to some of them. So I have a sample here to explain, basically I want to know how to make the stuttering effect of the drums or they speed up noticeably... listen to the sample and let me know someone can help, anything is appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

What program are you using?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:12 pm

I just use audacity to create an 16 bar intro and paste it infront of the song... so, Audacity. I can get a hold of other programs if needed, this doesn't seem that difficult to do.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

Esco wrote:
I just use audacity to create an 16 bar intro and paste it infront of the song... so, Audacity. I can get a hold of other programs if needed, this doesn't seem that difficult to do.

You download all those extra effects off of the audacity site?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:18 pm

Half wrote:
Esco wrote:

Nah, I've never used it for anything else except creating intros. What kind of shit they got?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:20 pm

Esco wrote:
Half wrote:
Esco wrote:

Nah, I've never used it for anything else except creating intros. What kind of shit they got?

I don't have it on my comp right now because my hard drive fucked up. They got a bunch of cool shit last time i remember though, it was easy to screw/chop tracks up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help creating this drum effect.   Need help creating this drum effect. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help creating this drum effect.
Page 1 of 1