Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The War Report 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

The War Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: The War Report 2   The War Report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm

I just got finished bumping this joint, and man, not only was this album slept on, but it's excellent IMO. Both Nore and Capone bring it as far as lyrics go and the production is great also. It's a worthy sequel to the original War Report. Thoughts on this album if you've heard it and/or own it.

The War Report 2 CNN-The-War-Report-2-Cover-500x511
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

The War Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Report 2   The War Report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:52 pm

I enjoyed it when I first took it home but it really doesn't have me coming back for more. NORE and Capone both brought it in my opinion but there's something about the record that just didn't stick for me. That said I did think it was a worthy sequel and a lot of people are sleeping on it.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

The War Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Report 2   The War Report 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

ctrx wrote:
I enjoyed it when I first took it home but it really doesn't have me coming back for more. NORE and Capone both brought it in my opinion but there's something about the record that just didn't stick for me. That said I did think it was a worthy sequel and a lot of people are sleeping on it.

And prior to its release, there was little to no buzz for it at all. Which do you prefer more, this album or The Reunion (I'm going to go back and buy The Reunion also)?
Back to top Go down

The War Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Report 2   The War Report 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 3:59 pm

I agree with CTRX's assessment for the most part. It's a good album but it doesn't have a great deal of replay value. I'll bump it again today to see if my feelings have gone up or down.

And to Wayne, I personally like the reunion better as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The War Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Report 2   The War Report 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Report 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: