Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)

Go down 
+15
D.Powell
Wanduras
PKT
E. Taylor
Wayne
TheHazardous
Deanie O'Banion
thelundquist
Highsmith
T. Myers
Myestro
ctrx
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Paid In Full vs. E 1999
Paid In Full
GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
E 1999
GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage

GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

KJ Rakim is the status quo and a giant for his era. But Bone impacted the game and influenced many as Rakim did. Rakim's influence lasted longer and had more staying power but Bone's impact and originality is nothing to down play at all. Its a waste of time really going to mag reviews and internet sites for creditability. Because they are typically bias toward gangsta or hardcore rap especially outside of the east coast sound. Plus they are usually a bunch yuppies or truly non hip hop heads who use the same scale to judge every album.

So while i'll admit that in the long run Rakim may truly mean more to hip hop than Bone. I also am very aware of how out of touch most media outlets are with middle and southern America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:35 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
I think they're just fuckin with you KJ. I mean it's Rakim, of course he is better each Bone Thug respectively. With that said I voted for E1999. Paid In Full is dope, but sounds dated to me, and I grew up with E1999 so blame my age but I feel 1999 more. Rakim is an incredible lyricist and an undeniable legend. I would vote for 18th Letter over E1999.

The bolded part explains it all, and is the case with most that voted for E1999.

I am amazed at how you can see that in others, but when you look in the mirror you can't see how you are exactly the same - you love the 1980s because of your age, not because they are better - idiot.

And here is another point you miss. You just called everyone online "internet nerds" when it was convenient to your argument, yet when it is convenient you cite those same "internet nerds" to bolster your argument here...dumbass.

I provided you proof that more people feel Paid In Full is a GOAT album than E1999 yet you dismiss it with weak ass arguments. Yeah it's from the 80's but obviously it's held up well otherwise it wouldn't be praised so highly today. You've offered nothing more than personal preference and insults for your arguments, so tell your story walking, bitch!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:14 am

I think KJ is taking a writing course or something to that effect. I mean, you guys are clowning him like biz as usual, but has anybody noticed that he mainly kept it together here and did his best to stick with the facts?

Good job, Johnjohn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:05 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I think KJ is taking a writing course or something to that effect. I mean, you guys are clowning him like biz as usual, but has anybody noticed that he mainly kept it together here and did his best to stick with the facts?

Good job, Johnjohn

LOL well thanks Parker. you're absolutely right though. What else is new. I'm Bugs Bunny, and I'm always punking out Yosemite Sam (Pedro) and Elmer Fudd (Jeff).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:40 pm

don't feed into his delusions KidJoe...lol... KJ has said nothing of substance or logical... he just switches arguments when convenient... and he refuses to put money on the G-sluts winning the superbowl... so he is a fair weather bitch of a fan...haha.. my dude...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
don't feed into his delusions KidJoe...lol... KJ has said nothing of substance or logical... he just switches arguments when convenient... and he refuses to put money on the G-sluts winning the superbowl... so he is a fair weather bitch of a fan...haha.. my dude...

I've been a Giants/Yankees/Knicks/Huskies fan all my life, cocksucker.

And why should I bet on the Super Bowl when it's only Week 11? I bet you wouldn't have done so with the Cowgirls before the season started, and if you did you'd already be shit out of luck.

Unlike you, I'm actually smart and know when to hold em and fold em. Right now, I'm still in the game. We just need Steve Smith to get healthy and the defense to bounce back from last week's debacle and we'll be fine down the stretch.

To put it blunt, GET OFF MY DICK!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:48 pm

smh @ poker references. That's the only betting that should be happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:50 pm

hahaha... this bitch was calling the g-sluts an elite team last week and now won't even bet on them - what a bitch ass faggot fair weather fan!!! eagles are better in the division and KJ knows the giants will make the playoffs and fizzle... I would have bet on the cowboys before the season started because I'm a real fan... not some bitch...lol....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:54 pm

I'll bet on the Seahawks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
hahaha... this bitch was calling the g-sluts an elite team last week and now won't even bet on them - what a bitch ass faggot fair weather fan!!! eagles are better in the division and KJ knows the giants will make the playoffs and fizzle... I would have bet on the cowboys before the season started because I'm a real fan... not some bitch...lol....

You're the definition of BITCH. You talk loud and never say shit!!!

I have jersey, memorabilia, autographs, merchandise, and the whole nine. Anybody that knows me knows that I'm far from a fair weather fan.

You're just talking out of your hemmoroid infested ass as usual. And I'm STILL calling the Giants an elite team. Right now, there is no dominant team in the league.

You sound like the punk kid in school who clowns somebody because they won't fight, yet you're too scared to throw a punch to make them fight. Go fuck yourself. I bet on MY TERMS. You're just mad because I've got you like a puppet on a string.

I'm Michael Jackson, you're Tito. I'm Bugs Bunny, you're Yosemite Sam. I'm the Road Runner, you're Wile E Coyote. I'm Michael Jordan, you're Bill Cartwright. I'm Brett Favre, you're Brad Childress. I'm Tony Montana, you're Manolo.

Basically, I trump you every time. No reason why you can't wait 6 more weeks for me to do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:52 pm

The reason I can't wait is because you are bitch and will not back up your shit talking.

I threw the first punch bitch, I will put money on the fact the Giants won't make it to the superbowl, let alone win it RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I don't have to wait.

You the bitch who wants to wait because you have no faith in your team... what a bitch. Nothing you say about the g-sluts means a thing because you don't back up your shit talking...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:13 pm

LOL AT THOSE ANALOGIES IN KJ'S POST

Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

Eric B. & Rakim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)   GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHHA Day 3 Round 3: Paid In Full vs. E 1999 (B1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2