Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHHA Round Three Finals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GHHA Round Three Finals Empty
PostSubject: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:20 pm

B1
4. ATLiens (still watching)
17. Doggystyle
41. OB4CL
28. It Takes A Nation
2. 36 Chambers
56. The Infamous
30. Its Dark
18. E 1999

B2
30. Makaveli (still watching)
54. The Chronic
10. Aquemini
37. MATW
53. Straight Outta Compton
33. Live & Let Die
31. Life After Death
25. Illmatic

The very close ones I will wait to the last minute to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:41 pm

A shame no real interesting picks made it this far.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:11 pm

Yep...looks like Rolling Stone Magazine Best Hip-Hop of the 90s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:21 pm

Look fellas classics are the classics. I get where you guys are coming from. I mean I would love to see South Park Psycho in the final 8 but thats not happening. Most of the above are universal classic albums. That is hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

yea its pretty generic but LALD and Its Dark are somewhat interestig...i.e. Rolling Stone would never put them there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:15 am

Well Its Dark, LAD, Makaveli, E1999, and Live and Let Die are not typical imo for mainstream media list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:17 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
A shame no real interesting picks made it this far.

That's bullshit, you're just bitching cuz your favs didn't make it this far. Cry me a fucking river.

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:21 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Well Its Dark, LAD, Makaveli, E1999, and Live and Let Die are not typical imo for mainstream media list.

i agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:24 am

I would say that's a pretty good list, actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:27 am

Jeff wrote:

Agreed, other than Life After Death and It's Dark & Hell Is Hot they are all consensus classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:32 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Agreed, other than Life After Death and It's Dark & Hell Is Hot they are all consensus classics.

Ah Its Dark and LAD is more of an concensus classic than Live and Let Die. You know that right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:44 am

To me none of the picks are that "interesting" - DMX was a huge mainstream guy...that Kool G is the only non typical one I see. And KJ, you dumbass, most of those albums would make my top 25...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:42 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Round Three Finals   GHHA Round Three Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHHA Round Three Finals
Page 1 of 1