Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TI & Em - "All She Wrote"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Empty
PostSubject: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn, Em is on fire this year. This, plus the shit with Royce, and Dre's "Kush"...Aftermath is about to get crazy again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:38 pm

That song he did with nicki minaj is complete garbage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 2:48 pm

Says the dude that likes Drake's album.

I haven't listened to Roman's Revenge yet and don't plan to, I don't care for Nicki Minaj in the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:07 pm

that song is garbage and drake has nothing to do with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:11 pm

Drake's album is garbage and you liked it, so therefore when it comes to rec's of a more popular nature I'm going to be more suspicious of your tastes. Simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:13 pm

drakes album is far from garbage...just very soft
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

Jeff wrote:
Drake's album is garbage and you liked it, so therefore when it comes to rec's of a more popular nature I'm going to be more suspicious of your tastes. Simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
drakes album is far from garbage...just very soft

Drake's album was trash. I liked Comeback Season and So Far Gone overall but Thank Me Later was awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:44 pm

drake's album>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.skyzoo's life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:45 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Well I think we can all agree on that.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:18 pm

You guys think Drake is better than Skyzoo?

smh x2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:28 pm

That is not an opinion, it is fact.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:36 pm

Erroneous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:39 pm

Jeff wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Well I think we can all agree on that.

People like you and Pedro with shitty rap tastes, sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
That is not an opinion, it is fact.

It's a fact that your rap taste is awful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:42 pm

RuKuS wrote:
You guys think Drake is better than Skyzoo?

smh x2

Pedro and Jeff are idiots. Pedro thinks the Hustle & Flow soundtrack is better than Criminal Minded, and Jeff thinks that Haystak is better than Wu-Tang. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:16 am

Skyzoo's boyfriend is quick to defend him. Hey KJ - glad you could stop sucking Skyzoo's dick long enough to defend him on the internet!!!!! I know you consider SKYZOO the SALVATION to your BOOTY HOLE!!! HA HA My dude!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:19 am

Kj, Kj, Kj. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you sad sad little man.

And Ruk, obviously I was exaggerating because Mr. Evans is quick to freak out. But at least I don't lie about what he thinks, as he does to me. However, as I said before, no more arguing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:23 am

Drake is better than that boring ass skyzoo my dude!!! That's just facts - you can eat shit and say it taste better than lobster, buy you still eating shit my dude!!
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:25 am

lol. Obviously I missed the back story here.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 10:34 am

This one is dope, I wasn't really feeling Roman's Revenge either, that dungeon dragon shit was wack as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TI & Em - "All She Wrote"   TI & Em - "All She Wrote" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TI & Em - "All She Wrote"
Page 1 of 1