Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Dead

Go down 
+12
Esco
Dwight
Justin Linker
Justice
parker lewis
steez
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
ACRID"
Xcel
T. Myers
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Michael Jackson Dead Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:42 pm

RIP to the king of pop.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:43 pm

R.I.P to The true KING OF POP and R.I.P to Farrah Fawcett as well!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

RIP to MJ. He really was the greatest entertainer of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:57 pm

RIP to Jacko, one of the greats of all time. Damn....
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 7:01 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 7:05 pm

Damn, this is a big deal...RIP,,

Farrah Fawcett-RIP

..let the debates start coming...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 7:16 pm

Man I am really feeling bad about this..this man help define my childhood/teenage yrs and i will never 4get him. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 7:21 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 7:43 pm

r.i.p.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:01 pm

Rot in hell, Michael, you baby dick sucker!
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:02 pm

His personal life aside, he was a great musician.....

RIP MJ
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:06 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Rot in hell, Michael, you baby dick sucker!

dawg that's totally uncalled for man....obviously you don't like him, but maybe you should've started your own thread to vent like that
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:11 pm

I respect a lot of his music, but wishing a pedophiling queer eternal peace over it is out of line.

I work with abused kids. it's pretty disgusting that he could buy that.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:16 pm

Understood but he's gone man and he has kids himself and a family who love him, whatever he did while he was here he'll have to answer for but those comments you just made have me wondering exactly where YOUR MIND is at??

Parker you've always seemed to have been the hip-hop fan on this joint with the most issues man...real talk and I think those comments just proved that shit!

relax my dude and keep those comments to yourself...show a little respect for the deceased man, real talk!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

Don't get mad, Powell. if by 'the most issues' you mean 'disgarees with Powell a lot, you're right I guess.'

Granting the 'RIP' to a fuckin pedophile, I don't think I'm the one with he issues.

that's some serious shit to tun a blind eye to, agreed?

Don't try turning this ino one of ou homerotic Powell lovefests, either. stick to the words on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:36 pm

^^^ Damn son...

R.I.P. MJ. One of my personal favorite musicians...one of the greatest entertainers of all time. Gone but never forgotten.

They say all good things must come to an end, to me, in this case, the goodness (Thriller, and his other classics and Jackson 5) will keep movin' in my stereo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:51 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Don't get mad, Powell. if by 'the most issues' you mean 'disgarees with Powell a lot, you're right I guess.'

Granting the 'RIP' to a fuckin pedophile, I don't think I'm the one with he issues.

that's some serious shit to tun a blind eye to, agreed?

Don't try turning this ino one of ou homerotic Powell lovefests, either. stick to the words on the screen.

actually I could care less if you ever agree with me, I was talking about your issues with your ex-girlfriend that your extra sorry ass came on here crying about before ready to drink your poor ass into a slumber you bitch-ass N*I*G*G*A*..I'm talking about when your lousy father used to play with your booty hole which is why you really have all this hate for an icon you don't even know my dude...

your a TRUE vagina and from now on whenever I see Parker Lewis or Leonard or Kid Joe or any of your many personalities I'm letting you have it, your like Sybil my dude except you've got no taste in manners or music ya fuckin fruitcake...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:54 pm

^^^^^^^Damn Son...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:31 pm

This news is horrible. In my opinion, he was easily the greatest entertainer of all time, and my personal favorite singer ever.

People can say what they want about him personally, but he was extremely talented, and influenced the last two generations of pop & r&b artists worldwide. If it weren’t for him, a lot of the artists who have been out over the last 20 years wouldn’t be out today. There will NEVER be another icon quite like him.

He was also a great humanitarian. He gave to a lot of people less fortunate like the people in Africa who had AIDS back when it was a black plague and there wasn’t as much medicine available to slow it down. He also gave a lot to the Make A Wish Foundation, and starving kids nationwide.

For those who say that he was a pedophile, that was never truly proven. He was only guilty in the court of public opinion. Based on everything I said above, I’d say he was genuinely a good guy. My condolences go out to the entire Jackson family. He truly was the gold standard of the music business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:38 pm

yeah parker, thats some fucked up shit, not surprised tho coming from a whiteboy, wait until woody allen dies youll be sucking his dick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:02 pm

Yeah Parker that shit was never proven and you want to just judge the man? to quote Cube:

"It must be the whiteboy thinking all niggaz crooks"

Fuck you muthafucka, talk that shit around the right people and your issues will be solved.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm

lol

A fucking child molester, guys. Good music doesn't excuse that. He straight up admitted to a lot of strange shit with them little boys.per It's all good, though.

Powell, I told ya not to get hurt and make it personal, you ignorant bitter windbag.

You're not my type. I got a lady friend already. Get of my nutsack I wasn't talking to you. Did I miss anthing?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

What's with all the personal attacks?

You guys sure are protective of your pederast hero. I didn't realize I was being distinctly white in considering that shit disgraceful. lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

Parker, that's some foul shit. We don't know what MJ was like behind closed doors. It is not you job to judge him as a person. If he is guilty, he will answer for his sins. What we do know is that we lost the man that has entertained generations of families for 40 years. Someone who has given the world one of the greatest albums of all time. He was someone who transcended race and entertainment. Quite frankly he is probably the greatest entertainer we will ever see in our lifetime. He was our John Lennon and Elvis Presely in the fact that he was taken from us way too soon. He will be missed as a father, son, brother, and friend, and most importantly he will be missed as a legend by legions of fans including myself.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:21 pm

R.I.P. I'm gonna spin Off The Wall and Thriller.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:21 pm

Wanna beat me up krob? I'm almost too scared to type. ridiculous
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

I'm not denying his music I'm questioning all this woship bullshit.

Anbody else -anybody else- and all of you would be happy to see him raped and beaten to death in prison. Based on accusations alone.

He makes good music and all of that is different, right? He gets completely different consideration? As if his ability to entertain in any way makes his circumstances less fruity?

Whatever guys. A child molester. lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:41 pm

Kid Joe, Parker Lewis, Leonard The Dog do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP

you whining BEYOTCH...lol

this is the same cat that needed a "break" from the amazon forum to go grow himself a pair of nuts...what a bitch-ass man..lol, and he still hasn't seem to have found a pair yet....go take another break my dude....your a loser man, and everything you've been typing proves it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 10:41 pm

bunny look up woody allen - he molested his OWN CHILDREN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 11:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Parker, that's some foul shit. We don't know what MJ was like behind closed doors. It is not you job to judge him as a person. If he is guilty, he will answer for his sins. What we do know is that we lost the man that has entertained generations of families for 40 years. Someone who has given the world one of the greatest albums of all time. He was someone who transcended race and entertainment. Quite frankly he is probably the greatest entertainer we will ever see in our lifetime. He was our John Lennon and Elvis Presely in the fact that he was taken from us way too soon. He will be missed as a father, son, brother, and friend, and most importantly he will be missed as a legend by legions of fans including myself.

Co-Sign 100%
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:10 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I respect a lot of his music, but wishing a pedophiling queer eternal peace over it is out of line.

Until you have proof then you really shouldn't say shit. Yea he's been to trial for that, but he's never been convicted.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:45 am

At the party, tonight, I spun nothing but MJ for a good 2 or 3 hours. RIP to a legend. I wish I grew up in his (and also, hip hop's) prime
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:38 am

MJ will be getting some spins this w/e for sure. RIP
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:56 am

Esco wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Until you have proof then you really shouldn't say shit. Yea he's been to trial for that, but he's never been convicted.

...co-sign....remember its still innocent till proven guilty
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:21 pm

Shaking My Head He did things that can never be forgiven. He was an icon and became a public enemy and threat to children. I can't say RIP to a person like that. His past can't shadow his recent life IMO... Don't try to cut me down for my opinion cuz its mine I'm not gonna try to argue it like Kid Joe has been, I'm just stating it and I'm entitled to do so. Cali children are a little safer now.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:46 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
Shaking My Head He did things that can never be forgiven. He was an icon and became a public enemy and threat to children. I can't say RIP to a person like that. His past can't shadow his recent life IMO... Don't try to cut me down for my opinion cuz its mine I'm not gonna try to argue it like Kid Joe has been, I'm just stating it and I'm entitled to do so. Cali children are a little safer now.

but he made Thriller.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:55 pm

You're only saying that cause you're white, Yogi. Black folk love white boy molesters just like anybody else. MORE than anybody else, apparently.

You guys are missing my point. If he wasn't MICHAEL JACKSON, the accusations would have you convinced, just like every other motherfucker on the pervert lists.

And, yeah, Woody Allen's fucked up too. What ever gave you the idea that I would think otherwise? Because he's white? Unlike some people, my principles are consistent.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:02 pm

Alan wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

but he made Thriller.

oh man, what a great response!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:02 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
You're only saying that cause you're white, Yogi. Black folk love white boy molesters just like anybody else. MORE than anybody else, apparently.

You guys are missing my point. If he wasn't MICHAEL JACKSON, the accusations would have you convinced, just like every other motherfucker on the pervert lists.

And, yeah, Woody Allen's fucked up too. What ever gave you the idea that I would think otherwise? Because he's white? Unlike some people, my principles are consistent.

But we are talking about a unique individual here. Michael Jackson has gotten mad creepy in recent times. But who's to say he is a gentle child-like minded person who has never done anything bad at all? After all, nothing was really proven. MJ was so creepy (looking, acting, speaking) that I'm sure parents were willing to believe the worst had happened with their kids around MJ, just because they were frightened by how different of an individual he was. I usually believe that where there's smoke, there's fire, but in MJ's case, I believe it could be possible that things were blown out of proportion by irrational thinking parents. Again, I said possible. Nothing has been proven, so everything you're saying here is pure speculation, unless you know of something that has been proven.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead   Michael Jackson Dead Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:05 pm

Esco wrote:
Alan wrote:
yOGi420™ wrote:

but he made Thriller.

oh man, what a great response!