Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....

Go down 
+4
Wayne
RuKuS
Half
Laced With Slang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Empty
PostSubject: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:38 pm

Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... 20101115-SHEEK
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 10:38 pm

lol indeed...
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:10 am

Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Facepalm2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

He is taking KJ's advice and letting the beast out!
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:48 pm

LOL, wow, this is SOME album cover, LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:10 pm

Yeah I just don't get how mofo's look at shit like this and say man I have to put this out. Seems more like they were wanting to go another direction and could not get it right. So Sheek said fuck it just do the half and half thing....lol.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Yeah I just don't get how mofo's look at shit like this and say man I have to put this out. Seems more like they were wanting to go another direction and could not get it right. So Sheek said fuck it just do the half and half thing....lol.

Exactly, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 4:18 pm

Hes allowed a White supremst to do his art design. Whats funnier is the name of the album
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

whats funny is the amount of "controversy" this cover has generated. People are ostracizing Sheek saying he is comparing African Americans to apes...i really dont think that was in his mind at alll when he made this album

and lmfao at half the doo-rag on top of the gorilla's head
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:06 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
whats funny is the amount of "controversy" this cover has generated. People are ostracizing Sheek saying he is comparing African Americans to apes...i really dont think that was in his mind at alll when he made this album

Cosign on all of this Slang.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:29 pm

I was surprised that Sheek was able to get a major label solo deal. I will support the man but this will definitely be an Itunes purchase. I do not want this CD cover in my collection...lls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:42 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

I see it as Black/African and/or just plain man strength more so than degrading African's. Its just corny is all....lol.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

I did catch that twang of African degradation, but that's just my white guilt kicking in. It's really just a terrible cover.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

LMAO!!! This is a joke cover, right?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

Alan wrote:
LMAO!!! This is a joke cover, right?

no, not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:03 am

Cosign Trotter, and Slang.

See...this is why it's important to crack open a book once in a while. This cover reeks of plain ignorance (him not knowing any better).
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:03 pm

Has anyone heard this album yet? thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

check the reviews section fool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....   Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lolololololololo at Sheek's new cover....
Page 1 of 1