Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just In Case You Missed It

Go down 
+4
yOGi420™
Alan
Shaun
Esco
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Just In Case You Missed It Empty
PostSubject: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:21 am

There is another topic on here explicitly stating not to delibrately and maliciously attack other forum members. Repeated insults will not be tolerated. Yes, I know have gotten into spats here and there with other forum members and likewise I have received some insults but I know most cases and wager that there is gruding respect between most forum members. Repeated accusations, pushing of others' buttons or random insults that go unprovoked will not be tolerated. From now on you will recieve a warning, a three day ban and then a deletion of your account. If you have a problem with any member, please bring it to my (or Linker's) attention. For all the griping about "cliques" and whatnot I would hope that most agree I am not a person to take forum rules personally, so even if the problem is with me let me know and it will stop or there will be consequences. Henceforth I will either try to watch my words more closely or just flat out become less involved in the threads if that's what it takes.

I would appreciate people replying to the thread saying they have read this and agree but I don't expect it, thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:22 am

ahhh.. i don't beef with anyone on here.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:35 am

N3R0, you're homosexual. Like, C. Demarsh homosexual
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:12 am

Shon this is your warning
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

There is one member here that probably out of warnings.......
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:34 pm

Personally, I think complaining to admin that somebody's being mean to you is a bitch move. So stop being a pussy and don't talk shit if you don't like the back and forth. I find it amusing, so everyone is welcome to talk shit at me, given I can retaliate freely.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:40 pm

werd
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

fuck you

bitch
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:29 pm

lol.

Thems your moms' password for instant hate sex.

From ME!!!

who's the bitch now?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 11:48 pm

This forum don't have many members so why ban anybody?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:03 pm

I think it's gay to ban somebody because they don't agree with somebody else. That's a teenage cliquish girl ass move. I could see if somebody was doing something really bad, like turning this board into a soap opera by abusing their powers. Then they should be gone.

That behavior is why folks can't just have convesations. It's always some fool (s) who want to ruin it for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
This forum don't have many members so why ban anybody?

Well it ain't Amazon but I try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:25 pm

Fanny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just In Case You Missed It   Just In Case You Missed It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just In Case You Missed It
Page 1 of 1