Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Empty
PostSubject: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:39 am

Anybody ever seen/remember this shit? It's Max Kellerman and his brother Sam as teenagers, apparently they were signed to Ruffhouse in '93-'94 but never released anything besides this single. Who knew?

Max kinda sucks but Sam isn't too bad all things considered...some boxer killed him with a hammer about five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:46 am

Max is the Vin Scully of boxing, I was sorry to hear about his brother. He took quite a leave of absence from broadcasting and gave up Around The Horn around that time if memory serves. Thanks for this ctrx, I didn't know this existed...way better than I would have thought.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 2:04 am

Yeah both real talented fellas, really fucked up what happened to Sam and it obviously had a profound effect on Max, really derailed his career. As teenagers they both had a public access show in Manhattan which was hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 3:10 am

Didn't peep this or know about these kids... read up on them on a real good article... sad story of death, amazing story of life.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 7:25 pm

That was a really good article if it's the same one I recall. You don't remember Max from "Around the Horn"? Tony Reali replaced him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"   Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max & Sam "Young Man Rumble"
Page 1 of 1