Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Empty
PostSubject: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 4:53 pm

what made them think that coming together would get anymore people to check for them?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

and yes my hater vision is in full effect today

Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) 38595060017_large \

^^^ one day, one day lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 5:10 pm

Reservoir Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Young Money roster save for Cory Gunz.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:05 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Reservoir Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Young Money roster save for Cory Gunz.

Little Brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reservoir Dogs

And that is saying something.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:05 pm

Oh, and LMAO @ these fools thinking they are dope.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:25 pm

I would check it out but I wouldn't expect to hear a 5 star album. I guess Pooh needs something to do while Phonte continues to sing Foreign Exchange albums...lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:31 pm

The best part about this? Even Pooh isn't wack enough to make the rest of these dudes sound good.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:39 pm

Shaun wrote:
The best part about this? Even Pooh isn't wack enough to make the rest of these dudes sound good.

this
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:44 pm

I actually dig Jomeezo. Dude is easily the best out of that bunch. His sound is a lot different from his Justus compadres, more hardcore ish sound. Cry Now L.A.F. Later>>>>>
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 6:53 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

The only way this group would get worse is if wack ass skyzoo joined.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:05 pm

If the intent of this group is to tarnish the fond memories I have of my third favorite Tarantino film, then mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:24 pm

Tran is correct... Jozeemo is definitely the dopest of this group
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 11:32 pm

the funny thing is they are making another album which im sure everyone will check for

He He
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 4:01 am

Another? smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Skyzoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your favorite rappers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I guess Skyzoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chuck D and Guru and Scarface and Ice Cube - DAMN KJ YOU HAVE REALLY SHITTY RAP TASTE IF YOU BELEIEVE DAT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I guess Skyzoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chuck D and Guru and Scarface and Ice Cube - DAMN KJ YOU HAVE REALLY SHITTY RAP TASTE IF YOU BELEIEVE DAT!!!!!!!

He's not better than those guys, but those aren't the cats that I constantly see you bigging up.

If Skyzoo were part of this group they'd be bangin. Nevertheless, I'll check these guys out. I bet they're not as wack as people in here are saying they are.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:44 pm

LOL. KRS could join this group and replace any of the rappers in it, and they would still suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)   Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a less interesting group than the Reservoir Dogs? (Joe Scudda, Big Pooh, Chaundon, Jozeemo)
Page 1 of 1