Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dial-A-Crook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:14 am

I was listening to The Convicts album today and it bought back some memories. Album still sounds pretty good after almost 2 decades. Anyway, any thoughts on this one of a kind song:

And is this the 1st song to use this type of concept?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

Where can I find this CD dammit?...lol
Back to top Go down

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 1:20 am

Highsmith wrote:
Where can I find this CD dammit?...lol

Lol...good luck. I finally caught it on ebay a few yrs back. Paid almost $40. You heard it before?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 2:34 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
I was listening to The Convicts album today and it bought back some memories. Album still sounds pretty good after almost 2 decades. Anyway, any thoughts on this one of a kind song:

Nothing really springs to mind of anything before it, not that I can think of right now... It was mad shit especially how Big mike kicked it off with stealin a car, and then by the ending they're going after Saddam.

and lmao @ "Mayne shutup Hector I'm tryin to talk mayne... Shutup Hector!... Ayecurumba...Will you shutup Hector!"
Back to top Go down

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

Lounge wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:

Nothing really springs to mind of anything before it, not that I can think of right now... It was mad shit especially how Big mike kicked it off with stealin a car, and then by the ending they're going after Saddam.

and lmao @ "Mayne shutup Hector I'm tryin to talk mayne... Shutup Hector!... Ayecurumba...Will you shutup Hector!"

LOL....yeah man.

I always thought J Prince rushing Willie D to get to the point was funny also. Face half assed on this song with a recycled verse.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 11:56 am

No I never heard it Kev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dial-A-Crook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dial-A-Crook   Dial-A-Crook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dial-A-Crook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: