Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dope Midwest Shit Day 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:30 pm

Jake The Flake - Fake As A Snack Cake from Jake The Flake & the Flint Thugs (amazon lists this as a 1998 album, but I think that's a reissue, not sure)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:39 am

I have ignored this album for the longest. I saw this all the time but that album cover is horrid...lol. Jake The Flake is another cat that never made me want to hear a whole album from him. Always came off as a special step cousin of Shoe and Boot.

This song is str8 though. How's the rest of the album?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:47 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
I have ignored this album for the longest. I saw this all the time but that album cover is horrid...lol. Jake The Flake is another cat that never made me want to hear a whole album from him. Always came off as a special step cousin of Shoe and Boot.

This song is str8 though. How's the rest of the album?

Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Willie+D+-+Controversy

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:49 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:50 am

owned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 11:01 am

Good one Linker...lol. But that D cover is waaaaaaaaay betta than that Flake cover. That cover looks like an 8 year old with the shakes drawed it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:49 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Good one Linker...lol. But that D cover is waaaaaaaaay betta than that Flake cover. That cover looks like an 8 year old with the shakes drawed it.

lol, no they are both just as bad, in fact i would say the Willie D cover is worse because its way gayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:37 pm

Willie D cover makes sense. Its only gay to gays who may be turned on by it...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

You can't front on the gayness of the lavender background...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You can't front on the gayness of the lavender background...lol

lol...yeah that does not help my case huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 1:59 pm

Not at all..lol.. I remember one version of the Choice CD had a similar color... maybe J got a discount on lavender...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 10:18 pm

The whole cd is dope, Kev. And Jake The Flake has been considered a member of The Dayton Family, so him sounding like a group he's a part of doesn't bother me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dope Midwest Shit Day 4   Dope Midwest Shit Day 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dope Midwest Shit Day 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: