Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Empty
PostSubject: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 9:56 am

Thanks For Listening, Leave Feedback, and Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by LivenLearn on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

U sound so much better when u are rapping in this agressive way like in this track IMO. Very dope, chorus works and rhyming is good, sounds professional. This is one of the best tracks u have uploaded to that reverb site.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 6:22 pm

Thnx for the listen and feedback, glad you enjoyed, since usually u ur not really feelin it, but Im def. hoping to keep improving and put more clean tracks, and we'll see about the aggressive vibe, I usually only do it every once in awhile but u might have a point there so i might change up my delivery a lil going forward
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:32 am

LivenLearn wrote:
Thnx for the listen and feedback, glad you enjoyed, since usually u ur not really feelin it, but Im def. hoping to keep improving and put more clean tracks, and we'll see about the aggressive vibe, I usually only do it every once in awhile but u might have a point there so i might change up my delivery a lil going forward

Shocked I do like most of your other tracks too, just not as much as this one. By the way, did u produce this? It would be better if u would mention producer too when u post these tracks.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:05 pm

Nah man, i can't make beats for nothin, Jethro that guy that like posted he has 100 beats made this one, and I liked it. It also didn't have any tags like his other ones so thats always a plus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)   New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Song "LivenLearn" (Listen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: